Zee keralam in pay format

Sarang

Reaction score
The pay format of zee keralam will affect their reachability, why they made zee keralam as a pay channel, its just launched only

The pay format of zee keralam will affect their reachability, why they made zee keralam as a pay channel, its just launched only
I think zee kerlam became a disaster channel for zee. They invested lots of money in advertising which may have resulted in loss in shares .
Anyone can correct me if I am wrong

ZK pgms are 15 years back. The quality of content is so bad. Even i will think twice to subscribe for 10ps

I think zee kerlam became a disaster channel for zee. They invested lots of money in advertising which may have resulted in loss in shares .
I dont think so it വി
I don't think so channel acquired 81 points in starting month and it is a great start for a malayalam channel,they are improving the content,so they didn't give up the channel,serials having good quality , especially Alliyambal it is super ,now it is dubbed into telugu .First time a malayalam serial dubbing to a another language,zee will rock in one year.but the pay format affect their reachability ,this is the major problem that they are facing now

I dont think so it വി

I don't think so channel acquired 81 points in starting month and it is a great start for a malayalam channel,they are improving the content,so they didn't give up the channel,serials having good quality , especially Alliyambal it is super ,now it is dubbed into telugu .First time a malayalam serial dubbing to a another language,zee will rock in one year.but the pay format affect their reachability ,this is the major problem that they are facing now

Its not the first time, Asianet had a serial Samayam, which was later dubbed to Tamil (if I'm right.) What I felt is that they did wrong moving to pay format. They should first focus on reaching customers.

Sundirect which is having large customer base, don't have that channel (I own 2 and we are not even aware of what content its having). If its an FTA, it will reach more customers.

Its not the first time, Asianet had a serial Samayam, which was later dubbed to Tamil (if I'm right.) What I felt is that they did wrong moving to pay format. They should first focus on reaching customers.

Sundirect which is having large customer base, don't have that channel (I own 2 and we are not even aware of what content its having). If its an FTA, it will reach more customers.
Sorry I don't know about samayam

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock