DDF Exclusive Zee network new logo revealed

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 87
  • Views Views: Views 62,475
Status
Not open for further replies.
even i thought the logo would be round in shape as if u see in between coming soon logo is coming covered if u look closely u can see the round shape

made for all

1. zee tv
bftvb9O.png

2.zee telugu
eZ1v3nA.png

3.zee classic
c11c09626513113.png

4.zee hindustan
dQF2V6l.png

5.zee talkies
AVWkqKU.png

6. zee bangla
R7jS3HI.png

7.zee Rajasthan news
DhZbFns.png

8. zee cinema
twQdqUJ.png

9.zee salaam
OY6ESF0.png

10.zee anmol cinema
uoOJjLl.png

11.zee 24 taas
xOQs4Zd.png

12.zee tamil
Jx03ApV.png

13.zee anmol
2fgxGJV.png

14.zee kannada
lxPwE26.png

15.zee studio
Aj8PcIh.png

16.zee 24 kalak
b8YgToD.png

17.zee cinemalu
VULgWF6.png

18.zee bangla cinema
eoff9jZ.png

19.zee kalinga news
9koZmfZ.png

20.zee punjab haryana himachal
01ca90626512593.png

21.zee Bihar jhaarkhand
fdlE5fp.png

22.zee news
Y1TGeYM.png

23.zee marathi
du527eY.png

24.zee action
NfaOK2y.png

I will try to add for zee yuva, zee business, zee MP-CG.

give your reviews:tup:

Last edited:
But they should use modern type for devnagari script. This old style looks bad. The star utsav, bharat etc style looks clean and good. The best logo it seems was the z cafe old logo. It had great feel and looked modern and stylish.

Last edited:
@shantanu bro don't copy the word (e.g., TELUGU, CINEMA) from existing logos as these won't come in the final logos. Use your creativity. :tup:

I think the logo design is meant to be like & channels. That is why they made it round. I personally like this set of logos better than the existing ones. Don't compare it with Sony sports channels. Those are 10,000 times worse.

@shantanu bro don't copy the word (e.g., TELUGU, CINEMA) from existing logos as these won't come in the final logos. Use your creativity. :tup:

I think the logo design is meant to be like & channels. That is why they made it round. I personally like this set of logos better than the existing ones. Don't compare it with Sony sports channels. Those are 10,000 times worse.

at least from zee tv logo, I thought they will add similar to current one.

even I only wanted to make the circle, didn't want to add channel word, but later thought to add from current ones

and just 2 days are there to reveal the original logo. so it's relatively easy to add for me from current ones.

made also for zee business, zee MP-CG, zee Yuva

ya,
initially, i thought the logo is not that but while making this all I thought that logo is simple but nice. they tried something like international broadcasters

I1s48AM.png

0FkMyPD.png

73UHGVk.png

Nic in similar way design for 9x channels

sure bro,just wait :)

New Logo Looks Copy Of Wion Channel's Logo Style + &tv (&Network) Logo.

Even some local channels make good logos ... And here they are brands .. they can't keep on changing logos .. so they should take care before selecting a logo ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom