DDF Exclusive ZEE Picchar, ZEE Thirai, Zee Punjabi and Investigation Discovery among 30 name change approvals

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 159
  • Views: Views 29,469
Nope Bro! They Won't But They Will Be Forced To Change Content / Upgrade Contents!

Particularly Ads
Heard That They Have Snapped Some Tamil Dubbed Hollywood Movies Also!

Pourcahsed Raj & Jaya Groups Most Of The Library
I wish they understand how irritating it is to keep seeing same ads and serial songs.

They won't change unless they go down to 6th or 7th position. Zee, Star and Colors should top the charts. Only then Sun will change. I still doubt. What a irritating ad strategy.
Zee Thirai will bring some much-needed competition. Currently Vijay Super is not enough. The Tamil and Malayalam movie channel markets are very underdeveloped compared to the money-driven Telugu and Kannada markets.

RIP KTV...
I think it's good joke...🧐🧐🧐

SunTV playing every Sunday @ 3 pm
sunday puthuppadam ....
These movies 2nd telecast will be available form pongal...

SunTV regular 6.30 pm movies also going to KTV😌

Wait and See...

Zee Thirai will bring some much-needed competition. Currently Vijay Super is not enough. The Tamil and Malayalam movie channel markets are very underdeveloped compared to the money-driven Telugu and Kannada markets.
Bro first of all know about reality...

KTV SD rate 19 RS

Vijay super 1.18 RS
(Also added in Star Tamil pack .... Most of the peoples added reason for Starsports and Vijay Tv )

But Zee Tamil condition

50k+ impression before. Trai rule
35k + impressions after trai rule

KTV vs Zee Tamil....

Bros! Do you all watch movies on TV channels! how it possible? I tolled here a lot... Sometime I sub sun music HD for check audio. OMG very irritating with the ads....

ktv is not showing new movies unlike sun. 19 bucks for it is a waste. what a tragedy it would be to watch a movie of visu on a sunday noon. is it because sun life was revamped?

i wish zee thirai shows movies like yaan, endrendrum punnagai, utthamavillan, vikram vedha and few other movies that were not aired frequently on zee tamil, very often

Bros! Do you all watch movies on TV channels! how it possible? I tolled here a lot... Sometime I sub sun music HD for check audio. OMG very irritating with the ads....
yes. it looks primitive but i prefer that as i cant skip a scene voluntarily

i wish zee thirai shows movies like yaan, endrendrum punnagai, utthamavillan, vikram vedha and few other movies that were not aired frequently on zee tamil, very often
There is any chance, Zee group undertake Raj TV like Star undertaken Vijay TV?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock