DDF Exclusive Zee Prime Pack English SD & HD MRP slashed

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 7,373
Tatasky also didn’t make any changes in this pack, why? At what time they will make changes?

Few weeks ago i raised the issue regarding new Star packs/prices with TS officials they said Broadcasters did not contact them so they did not know about new prices or packs. They are contacting with broadcasters only now and refused to give any time limit for implementation

Few weeks ago i raised the issue regarding new Star packs/prices with TS officials they said Broadcasters did not contact them so they did not know about new prices or packs. They are contacting with broadcasters only now and refused to give any time limit for implementation
I don’t understand this bro. Broadcaster already mentioned it on official website and also published these packs prices via tv advertisement so tatasky saying they didn’t contacted is totally lied.

I don’t understand this bro. Broadcaster already mentioned it on official website and also published these packs prices via tv advertisement so tatasky saying they didn’t contacted is totally lied.

My issue was Star now Give 14 chs on Star Bengali 49 pack but TS is selling only 10 as per old Star pack. So if I want all 14 chs i need to pay TS again extra 20-25 rupee(and they will pay to star) on top of 49 so i raised the issue. And That's what TS said to me. You can contact them also, I am almost sure they will say same to you.

CbkEFEZ.jpg

I have taken this bouquet not to see content but experience how badly Zee is managing its premium channels. From content, presentation, packaging, transmission... Everything is poor. Not only this but many of Zee Network HD chs have huge pixelation issue from broadcast end.

Some people were complaining about some of regional HD channels from Zee having poor picture... Well this is an issue from Zee hence please connect with them and register ur issue there

I have taken this bouquet not to see content but experience how badly Zee is managing its premium channels. From content, presentation, packaging, transmission... Everything is poor. Not only this but many of Zee Network HD chs have huge pixelation issue from broadcast end.

Some people were complaining about some of regional HD channels from Zee having poor picture... Well this is an issue from Zee hence please connect with them and register ur issue there
They don't care. They had good ratings until they introduced movies in GEC channels.

I don't see any point in rebranding zee studio as and flix whose graphics and presentation are pathetic. And privé has the best presentation, but flix is too bad. Zee cafe is doing very good promotions, but still it should have hold on to popular shows. Letting go big bang theory old seasons is a wrong decision

I have seen pixelation in Zee Cafe HD very often.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock