Breaking Zee Punjabi set to launch on 13 January, 2020

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 213
  • Views: Views 50,105
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hesdeya de ghar Vasde Episode shot with Guru Randhawa and Gurpreet Ghuggi Ji. Jaswant Rathore is th host.
IzzuKMH.jpg

TE2nyqs.jpg

BxFHVfF.jpg

n6tO6RM.jpg
Wasn't that tabla guy present in comedy circus and krushna/Kapil used to make jokes of him 🤔

Wasn't that tabla guy present in comedy circus and krushna/Kapil used to make jokes of him 🤔
Yes, his name is surinder.
Moreover the show is being directed by Rajiv Dhingra, who directed Kapil Sharma's Firangi ( Hindi) and Love Punjab and Tara Mira(Punjabi).

Last edited:
Chaa da cup with satti show coming soon on Ptc Punjabi advertise showing

Thsi is the biggest good news for all Punjabis! Hasdeyan De Ghar Vasde is being hosted by a Living Legend, popularly known as the "King of Laughter" in Punjab!!! Any Guesses?
Note:- Earlier I said that it is hosted by Jaswant Rathore, but it was wrong, it is hosted by a very popular face!

Okk.. I am revealing it... :love: Source

This show will be a fire! Ghuggi Bhaji is so popular in Punjab that at a time his DVDs of Ghuggi yaar Gapp na Maar series and other comedy series were sold in Black and there were lines of about half a kilometres in front of DVD shops. Even today if he is in a film, the film goes hit for sure. He even charges more than lead actor in the Film. His recent Emotional Drama Film,(Ardaas Karaan) In which he played the lead became third Punjabi film to cross 50 cr mark and second highest grossing film of 2019!
I am Super sure that this show alone will make Zee Punjabi popular and will make a valuable contribution to its TRP!

Okk.. I am revealing it... :love: Source

This show will be a fire! Ghuggi Bhaji is so popular in Punjab that at a time his DVDs of Ghuggi yaar Gapp na Maar series and other comedy series were sold in Black and there were lines of about half a kilometres in front of DVD shops. Even today if he is in a film, the film goes hit for sure. He even charges more than lead actor in the Film. His recent Emotional Drama Film,(Ardaas Karaan) In which he played the lead became third Punjabi film to cross 50 cr mark and second highest grossing film of 2019!
I am Super sure that this show alone will make Zee Punjabi popular and will make a valuable contribution to its TRP!
If possible post a detailed Line-Up of shows coming on Zee Punjabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock