Zee Punjabi test signal start on DD FreeDish

Armaan bro, currently they are showing only Heer Ranjha serial's trailer yeah promo is osm amazing work by team and Sa Ra GaMa Pa Punjabi's promo.
Channel Graphics are superb and i listen theme song of zee Punjabi its great.For me channel would be superhit
For the first time such a good Punjabi channel is coming in this decade. I request you and every othe Punjabi brother here to spread the news of this channel' s launch as far as possible. We no more need to watch Hindi TV serials now. It will get 30000 to 35000 TRP from Free Dish and atleast 15000 to 20000 from other DTHs and we can say that it might beat PTC Punjabi ( which is a crap channel {Contentless} ) . PTC Punjabi gets TRP only because of Gurbani telecast from Shri Harmandir Sahib, Amritsar. Just doing business on the name of Religion😠

Hardeep bro, how are trailers of the shows to be shownon this channel? I saw Heer Ranjha advertisement, and the visual and VFX were terrific and superbly awesome. For a moment i was not able to beleive that this was a advertisement of a Punjabi TV serial. I think that the team has worked really very hard for this channel and hardwork always pays off.
And also the traditional Phulkari theme is Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock