Zee tamil beats vijay tv in week 32 BARC trp ratings..!

mpvelu said:
Can any one explain how the rating is done?

HOW WE COLLECT DATA
1. Audio Watermarking embeds audio watermarks in video content prior to upload and broadcast
These watermarks are not audible to the human ear, but can easily be detected and decoded using dedicated hardware or software.
2. The watermark is broadcast along with the content.
3. As viewing details are recorded by the BAR-O-meters, so are the watermarks.
4. The raw data is cleaned, merged with the channel, program, language and broadcast schedule details. Universe Estimates are applied to get viewership data.
This gives content owners unprecedented visibility into when and where their content is broadcast, who has viewed it, etc.
As the watermark is part of the content, any attempt to destroy or remove it will also ruin the quality of the material in which it is embedded. This increases the integrity of the data generated by BARC India’s ratings.

Collect Data - BARC India

Chezhiyan said:
This Is The Party Time For All My Zee Tamil Fans:eek:hya:eek:hya

Its Long Wait For Our Fans To Beat Star Vijay:(

Finally We Did:luv

Dont Worry Star Vijay This Fourth Place Is Fixed For U From Now Onwards[emoji38]

After Launch Of Colors Tamil I Guess U Will Be Pushed To 5th Place:hehe:luv
Bro u believe colors tamil launch, it's possible?

Star Vijay Back to No 2 in week 33

34zyrg8.png

Yes, independence special movies and programs will help.. At the same time, Zee tamil trp increased in every week.. Every week minimum 10, 000

Vijay HD and SD put together or SD alone if it's SD alone wrong report.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock