Zee Tamil Content & Logo Change

Zee Tamizh sports new logo, unveils new shows

MUMBAI: Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd’s (ZEEL) Tamil general entertainment channel Zee Tamizh has donned a new look, complete with a new logo and content offering.

Talking about the overhaul, Zee Tamizh business head NS Easwaran said, “Understanding the pulse of Tamil Nadu has been the strength of Zee Tamizh.

Every few years, a new set of audience come into television.

The challenge lies in embracing the new audience into the existing one. The aim is to capture the hearts and minds of Tamil Nadu in its entirety and to make Zee Tamizh the most-watched GEC in Tamil Nadu.”

The channel’s new logo reflects the colours of manjal (turmeric) and kunkumam (kum kum), the two auspicious colours and symbols in Tamil Nadu.

Its new positioning statement is ‘Ithu namma channel’, meaning ‘It is our channel’. “All good and happy beginnings start with the application of manjal and kunkumam, reflecting health, wealth, prosperity, and happiness.

The channel has positioned itself as the favourite channel of everyone.

The channel will be the first choice of entertainment across all age groups in the family,” said an official statement.

The new look will be complemented by new programmes that include game and reality shows, serials, and star-studded properties.

The channel recently launched two new serials, namely ‘Lakshmi Vanthachu’ and ‘Annakodiyum Ainthu Pengalum’.

Its upcoming serials will have inspiring storylines appealing to the entire family, claims the channel.

A new format game show ‘Genes’ is slated for launch in April.

It will be a show where the celebrities will be joined by their relatives to play the game. It will be hosted by popular Telugu TV anchor Suma.

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/television/zee-tamizh-sports-new-logo-unveils-new-shows/

Deepu Darling said:
this thread was moved imp section when i posted this.
I thought you are asking about the importance of the news in this thread. By the way the thread is unstuck now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock