Zee Tamil HD Coming Soon on Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 24,995
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the below thread bro 4 sd Channels last year added in sunday midnit all the 4 Channels are old Channels not new launches :)

4 Channels added by ADTV

In added to that some additions too happend weekends i remember last year :)

Thats Monday Early morning addition bro and during NEW TP launch but off late channels like K TV HD happened on Friday.

But I remember this addition days of Raj News & Music Tamil delayed for few days from the addition news.

But after Friday it's good to close this thread until further news.

Last edited:
Karan bro check with SMS system
Your request is invalid.To upgrade package sms UP <Pack code> to 54325 Eg: UP ULTRA to 54325.To add a topup sms ADD <Topup code> to 54325 Eg: ADD TEN to 54325 449378651

Airtel is doing competition with Jio in Telecom sector but why they don't do competition with Tata Sky in Dth sector???:huh::huh:

Airtel is doing competition with Jio in Telecom sector but why they don't do competition with Tata Sky in Dth sector???:huh::huh:
Airtel almost 80% to 90% good. Balance 10% 20% work means no one beat Airtel. Airtel best in price range low end to high end people. Little pq quality and channel audition on time means really Airtel awesome

Airtel almost 80% to 90% good. Balance 10% 20% work means no one beat Airtel. Airtel best in price range low end to high end people. Little pq quality and channel audition on time means really Airtel awesome
I agree that Airtel is good in price but they don't have all channels, even the most popular & demanded channels are missing in Airtel & their service is also not up to the mark.

I agree that Airtel is good in price but they don't have all channels, even the most popular & demanded channels are missing in Airtel & their service is also not up to the mark.

We can't expect premium service in medium cost bro ;);)

I Agree With You Bro my Office We have Airtel broadband Connection When Any Problem Appear We Call Their CC But They Can't Give Proper Response & Their CC Center Not Available In Most of Area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock