Breaking Zee Tamil HD, Zee Keralam HD & 4 other ZEE HD channels adding On D2H tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...is this a preliminary step for making same LCN and single alignment for dish d2h subscribers?
I hope this happens. Dish TV has a much better LCN system than d2h because of 4-digit LCNs. All HD channels in d2h are crammed as we are seeing now, but in Dish TV they are nicely arranged by genre; too bad there were never many South Indian HD channels to properly see the effects of this arrangement.

It will be great if d2h adopts all the LCNs of Dish TV, but the actual channels available for a subscriber will of course depend on North (Dish TV) or South (d2h).

Last edited:
Bro HD viewers r less in India
Zee Kannada SD is from launch day itself
Why HD version is late
Everybody in our forum knows
Can't repeat
Why I told no 1
Because many channels especially southern add first in d2h
Today siri kannada so I told
Not for Zee Kannada HD
Long back South HD channels added first in d2h if u remember
Basava tv ayushtv aswell etc
D2h always cares of Tamil Telugu kannada and malayam regions
U can't
Bro SD channels is added by all DTH and Cable operators as it is less costly compared to HD.HD channels viewers maybe less in India.But Then it is the responsibility of the DTH to cater to all the Users irrespective of SD,HD or 4K.If they can't take the responsibilty then they should'nt give promises to the viewers.South HD channels were added first before Zee HD channels were launched.Why Should the South Zee Users suffer because of the Dispute between Zee and Dishtv/D2H.

If LCNs on both Dish TV/D2H are same, then it would make a lot more sense. If they decide to do Multi Sat LNB in the future, they wont have to rearrange the LCNs again

8vMYEsC.png

Zee Kannada HD was launched on 3rd November 2018.It will be almost 2 years in 2 months.If d2h is No.1 in Kannada they should have added this channel in 2-3 months max.
Wait bro up coming kannada SD and HD channels
Udaya movies HD
Udaya Music HD
Star suvarna plus HD
Zee picture HD
Color super HD
Color Kannada cinema HD
Sony kannada
Sony kannada HD
Zee news kannada

Wait bro up coming kannada SD and HD channels
Udaya movies HD
Udaya Music HD
Star suvarna plus HD
Zee picture HD
Color super HD
Color Kannada cinema HD
Sony kannada
Sony kannada HD
Zee news kannada
Bro I think you are dreaming.in your list udaya movies hd may launch other full of doubt.it need atleast 5-6 years

Bro SD channels is added by all DTH and Cable operators as it is less costly compared to HD.HD channels viewers maybe less in India.But Then it is the responsibility of the DTH to cater to all the Users irrespective of SD,HD or 4K.If they can't take the responsibilty then they should'nt give promises to the viewers.South HD channels were added first before Zee HD channels were launched.Why Should the South Zee Users suffer because of the Dispute between Zee and Dishtv/D2H.
Ok cool...Now Zee South channels adding na.
Leave it that matter.
You removed d2h good
Then leave it matter also why are talking this.
I'm not telling you are wrong
I'm just saying ur not user of d2h present ok

Then leave it that matter.

There Is Some Disputes Between Sun & Zeel

That Should Get Settled Post NTO 2.0 Verdict!

Hoping For The Same.

That Will Make Way For Zee Pending HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock