Breaking Zee Tamil HD, Zee Keralam HD & 4 other ZEE HD channels adding On D2H tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
But only 3 slots are empty.
I think some LCNs will have to be shifted. CNBC Prime HD should be moved from 969 to somewhere else. The Marathi channels should be moved to 965–969, the Bangla channels to 970–974 and the Tamil channels to 975–981. This leaves more space to add more Telugu and Malayalam HD channels.
Why there are so much shopping channels, which occupy the slots of HD chanmels
Kannada can be moved to 995–999 and the shopping channels can be moved to some other place.

mm....or, they can arrange 4 digit lcn.
I think some LCNs will have to be shifted. CNBC Prime HD should be moved from 969 to somewhere else. The Marathi channels should be moved to 965–969, the Bangla channels to 970–974 and the Tamil channels to 975–981. This leaves more space to add more Telugu and Malayalam HD channels.

Kannada can be moved to 995–999 and the shopping channels can be moved to some other place.

I think some LCNs will have to be shifted. CNBC Prime HD should be moved from 969 to somewhere else. The Marathi channels should be moved to 965–989, the Bangla channels to 970–974 and the Tamil channels to 975–981. This leaves more space to add more Telugu HD channels.
If they want to add all zee south hd channels, they should rearrange hd lcn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock