Zee Telugu HD & Zee cinemalu HD launched

Only God knows when these channels will be added.

Zee Wants To Check The Real Demand For These 2 HD Channels That's Why This Delay!

I Assume These May Go Live In DTHs From 1st Feb 2018!
what will they do by knowing demand?
what if TS & Airtel wont accept their demands?
will they keep their product/channels with themselves only?
what is the use of manufacturing a product ,if not given to sellers?

if those channels reach max people then only they get more more Ads right.if they are hidden state how they get Ad revenue?

They are indirectly promoting cable over DTH. DTH subscribers will not get the channels for many months but cable people will. :lol: (Joking)

They are indirectly promoting cable over DTH. DTH subscribers will not get the channels for many months but cable people will. :lol: (Joking)

Digital Cable are larger in number than regional DTH users so as of now during the initial period when they play very less number of ads it's enough to have Cable subscribers as long as they can

Zee Wants To Check The Real Demand For These 2 HD Channels That's Why This Delay!

I Assume These May Go Live In DTHs From 1st Feb 2018!
That's Absurd!. These are no groceries like dal or rice where business people create scarcity to hike prices. I am really surprised if this is true!

zee - Airtel dth descussion going on.
May be within 3 days Airtel start these channels.
Just now I spoke with c.care

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock