Zee Telugu HD & Zee cinemalu HD launched

But they are not adding HD Channels in SD TPs and since they created 2 HD space in 11641 TP they will add some HD Channels in it at the earliest.

And also Airtel doesn't give much importance to regional movie channels & K TV HD is the example.So if there is a launch this week Zee Tamil HD is the top most priority since its been continously demanded for past 3 months and for the next slot Zee Telugu HD is the natural choice but if deal doesn't go through there are plenty of HD Channels already pending.

So to say they are planning for Zee Telugu & Zee Cinemalu HDs alone doesn't make much sense.

Airtel is biased against Zee and Sun HD channels. But it is pro-Star. Look how quickly it added Maa Movies HD and Star Suvarna HD. Other than Tata Sky no DTH has these two.

Last edited:
Airtel is biased against Zee and Sun HD channels. But it is pro-Star. Look how quickly it added Maa Movies HD and Star Suvarna HD. Other than Tata Sky no DTH has these two.
No Bro, star giving its new channels (pay channels) free for one year to dth operators and msos on promotional basis, that's why adtv adding very quickly.

It's surprising me that the master of HD addition in current time (Tata sky) is not adding these channels...

Videocon also must have added it...because they shows some interest in Zee regional HD channels...

Expecting soon on D2h,Tata sky & d2h...

The Question Comes Here Is

DTHs Not Adding Or ZEEL Not Giving?

The Second One Is The Current Issue!

BTW Dish TV Has Given The Reason Saying Bandwidth Issue! (The ZEEL Person Told This Afternoon)

The Question Comes Here IsD THs Not Adding Or ZEEL Not Giving?T he Second One Is The Current Issue!
BTW Dish TV Has Given The Reason Saying Bandwidth Issue! (The ZEEL Person Told This Afternoon)
The same is true for Zee Tamil HD. At least they were kind enough to let Tata Sky add it. Here it will get the fate of Mazhavil Manorama HD, it seems. (Added on a DTH 4 months after launch.)
Compare &privé HD. Of the 5 big DTHs, 4 (except Videocon) added it on the launch day, so this is not a problem with all Zee channels.

Last edited:
I think no bandwidth issue,its money issue,zee increased rates I think,as well zee want to add on there platform first,but they r stuck in merging, so whole is mess up now

Why their own dth Dish TV not adding HD channels?may be facing space issue for HD channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock