Zee Telugu HD & Zee cinemalu HD launched

However, in the current year, the contract renewal negotiations are taking slightly longer due to ongoing litigations regarding Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) tariff order. Despite the delay, the company said that the full year outlook for domestic subscription revenue growth remains largely unaltered

ZEEL Q3 net up 28.5% due to strong ad rev growth

However, in the current year, the contract renewal negotiations are taking slightly longer due to ongoing litigations regarding Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) tariff order. Despite the delay, the company said that the full year outlook for domestic subscription revenue growth remains largely unaltered

We have got the answer for the delays - I read the article and was about to post this here. :win:

We have got the answer for the delays - I read the article and was about to post this here. :win:

Bro how the litigation pending regarding TRAI Tarrif order affects new contract, in the article too its quoted only about contract renewal negotiations??

Bro how the litigation pending regarding TRAI Tarrif order affects new contract, in the article too its quoted only about contract renewal negotiations??

Yes but the already existing contract conditions comes into play when big players like ZEEL tries to offer the new channels in a package.Let it be fixed fee or RIO negotiations are done on already existing X to X+2 in this case with increments factored in which may be the issue here.The second statement is my guess only as there are many internal factors while going for a contract.

Last edited:
Perhaps when Zee Kannada HD launches in March, only then a DTH will add Zee Telugu HD and Zee Cinemalu HD (only guess).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock