Zee Telugu HD & Zee cinemalu HD launched

• Thread starter Thread starter Sateesh_Hyd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 420
  • Views Views: Views 106,740
Welcome vamshi bro to Dream DTH forum,still none added in Any platform, so wait till Friday

I think it is a good move by Zee to have uniform identity for channels. All their GEC having orange orbs, movie channels with green orbs and music channels with pink/red orbs would be treat to eyes and also help recognize the genre instantly. Non-uniform mix of too much colors without logic is not actually a good idea according to me. Good that Zee has realized this and changing the logo colours. Star should also do this soon. Viacom's Colors channels and all Sun Network channels follow this to an extent. Brand uniformity is actually a very good concept if implemented properly.

I think it is a good move by Zee to have uniform identity for channels. All their GEC having orange orbs, movie channels with green orbs and music channels with pink/red orbs would be treat to eyes and also help recognize the genre instantly. Non-uniform mix of too much colors without logic is not actually a good idea according to me. Good that Zee has realized this and changing the logo colours. Star should also do this soon. Viacom's Colors channels and all Sun Network channels follow this to an extent. Brand uniformity is actually a very good concept if implemented properly.
Not only GEC, most news channels from Zee also follow this orange colour (e.g. Zee UP/Uk, Zee MP/CG, Zee 24 Taas etc)

In many cases consistency is preferable. Because Zee TV's graphics have been a great success for it, they are being reused for Zee Tamil and Zee Telugu. Similarly Zee Cinema's graphics are being used on Zee Cinemalu. Thus, brand uniformity is being preferred by Zee and Viacom for their channels. But don't think Zee will change Zee Kannada/Marathi/Bangla/Sarthak's logo to orange and put Zee TV's graphics on them. For one or two channels (Tamil, Telugu) this is fine, but for every channel it becomes too much.

On the other hand you have Star. Every channel has its own identity and graphics, though Star Maa's logo is too similar to Star Plus's. Even Star Pravah's graphics were slightly changed and the wordmark was made big because they were too similar to Star Jalsha. Otherwise the channels are distinct. Moreover Zee is slightly lazy (not in a negative way). It wants to reuse Zee TV's graphics on some channels (but not all), while Star wants to invest time and energy in new graphics for each channel. Each network is choosing what works best for it.

May be Tatasky is delaying to add ZT &ZC HD due to Disney agreement effect???

Last edited:
I Expect These 2 To Be Added In Tata Sky By Friday / Saturday!

Still Can't Reach Anyone Of My Sources!

Call Reaching Voice Mail!

It would be better if they add Gemini music HD along with these channels...

Back
Top Bottom