Zee thirai Reach first time in 3rd place

How is u told fake....u read indiantelevision.com page.....that page not post fake post....main reason is that channel increase point last week only that channel came all the cable....same time vijay super everyweek trp decrease....March april time vijay super 2 lakhs impressions...but now 125000 only....reason zee thirai increase point.....this is barc ratting....not fake post....true only....

Very interesting. It's still not available in sun direct. KTV is just airing those old movies that were not even heard before on Sundays lol. Zee Thirai and Vijay Super are way better than KTV.
Funniest part some are die hard fan of KTV HD I don't know where the HD resolution they getting in 80's and 90's movies mostly 🤣😛

Last edited:
Very interesting. It's still not available in sun direct. KTV is just airing those old movies that were not even heard before on Sundays lol. Zee Thirai and Vijay Super are way better than KTV.
Yeah i too dont like KTV..

I never watched any single full movie till now on that channel.(even though i am fan of Sun network)

Funniest part some are die hard fan of KTV HD I don't know where the HD resolution they getting in 80's and 90's movies mostly 🤣😛
Yeah i too dont like KTV..

I never watched any single full movie till now on that channel.(even though i am fan of Sun network)
I wanted to watch kannathil muthamittal and was checking KTV for schedule for a month. Finally, k watched it on prime video. What's the use in having excellent collection of movies if they are complacent about playing some classics regularly. Sun must have a second movie channel to avoid all these drawbacks.

S me also not intrest ktv....this is real zee thirai add sun direct and scv after duff fight start and move two 2nd position

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock