Zee Tv 30th Anniversary

2UlRpCq.jpg

048Ud7l.jpg

I beg to differ here. I always thought that all the logos before the 2005 logo were very poor-looking. 2005 was the first time when all the Zee channels started to show a comprehensive and cohesive brand identity, whereas 2011 made it slightly inconsistent. The current version since 2017 is the best yet in terms of consistency.

Zee TV is also My Childhood Alongside Sony, Sony Sab, MTV, Channel V And Nick India
My early childhood was Star Plus. Shalaka Boom Boom, Son Pari, Mum Tum aur Hum and Musafir Hoon Yaro. Sahara One was also great. They had Jungle Book and Cha Cha Chaudhary. Along with Cartoon Network and Pogo which I didn't got to watch much because of tuition and school. But I still got to enjoy Bob The Builder, Make Way for Noddy, Oswald, Dragon Tales, Baby Looney Tunes etc. on vacation. I remember Tom and Jerry Kids use to also air on Cartoon Network on Sunday Morning along with WB movies.

I beg to differ here. I always thought that all the logos before the 2005 logo were very poor-looking. 2005 was the first time when all the Zee channels started to show a comprehensive and cohesive brand identity, whereas 2011 made it slightly inconsistent. The current version since 2017 is the best yet in terms of consistency.
I like the current logo of English GECs and Infotainment channels. All logos are different and has a different identity.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock