Zee Tv HD,Zee Studio HD, ZEE Cinema HD channels Added

hingorjo said:
Dishtv customercare mail service pathetic now days , send mail to cc for premium hd ala carte yesterday got reply today after 29 hours and again they asked reconformation , send reconformation mail 3 pm but still no activation......

You are having a bad experience i guess. :-/ But depends, sometimes things are very fast on part of customer care (Dish tv)

Biswajit.HD said:
hingorjo said:
Dishtv customercare mail service pathetic now days , send mail to cc for premium hd ala carte yesterday got reply today after 29 hours and again they asked reconformation , send reconformation mail 3 pm but still no activation......

You are having a bad experience i guess. :-/ But depends, sometimes things are very fast on part of customer care (Dish tv)

yes Biswa bhai this is my first bad experience with dishtv cc mail service,,,,,,

1pgm7l.jpg

I am not going to pay another 100/month for these channels though i would love to be able to view these 3 channels.560/- is already high for me.I think they should have given atleast the Zee Cinema HD on the highest pack Royal HD pack.Disappointed. :(

sushruta said:
I am not going to pay another 100/month for these channels though i would love to be able to view these 3 channels.560/- is already high for me.I think they should have given atleast the Zee Cinema HD on the highest pack Royal HD pack.Disappointed. :(

I AGREE 100%

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock