Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

The great advantage of Zee’s current logo system is that it is extremely consistent and flexible across all TV channels and other properties. All of them use the Gotham font which is very consistent and simple. This was definitely not the case with the previous big Z logo where different channels used different fonts. I know most people want a variety of fonts but I think sticking to one font for everything (at least logos if not graphics) has worked wonders for ZEEL.
But I have to say that they should change their graphics (GEC). There is nothing creative in it - just orange fluid flow). Look at Star, they are giving creative as well as unique package for each channels. But Zee just has to find a single one for all, So that must be a great one.

But I have to say that they should change their graphics (GEC). There is nothing creative in it - just orange fluid flow). Look at Star, they are giving creative as well as unique package for each channels. But Zee just has to find a single one for all, So that must be a great one.
Already wrote about it above. Also, Star Jalsha and Pravah are doing a great job maintaining the consistency of the graphics after months and years, but all Star South Indian channels, particularly Star Maa, simply don’t care about the graphics after a point. It seems that Maa and Suvarna introduce a big rebrand only to forget all about it after a few weeks. In this regard Zee Telugu/Kannada/Keralam are somewhat better. They at least stick to a theme, even if it is the same.

Talking only about logos, not graphics packages which can use any font. Zee using Gotham in the graphics of so many channels (especially the orange ripple graphics used by all the South Indian GECs) is very repetitive and tiring.

Last edited:
Don't worry they'll once this COVID sh*t ends they'll perform it on grand level. Like they did this time. Current logo is also good specially current soulful tune.
The Sony LIV logo is best it gives me scam 1992 vibes the current logo Of Sony entertainment television is too bad

But I have to say that they should change their graphics (GEC). There is nothing creative in it - just orange fluid flow). Look at Star, they are giving creative as well as unique package for each channels. But Zee has to find a single one for all, So that must be a great one.
May be they are saving money by not investing much like I sing along when ZEE Studios packaging used to come in cinemas 👻
"ZEE TV aaj likhenge kal"
And everybody surround me start laughing like they can't even provide a good soulful music to different channel despite being a ZEE Music company 🤷🏻‍♂️
No doubt Current tune is good but not that much good that they use it on every channel.

The Sony LIV logo is best it gives me scam 1992 vibes the current logo Of Sony entertainment television is too bad
You want only plain white or grey logos. For a major national GEC that is never going to happen. As @Raju lal bro explained above, most Hindi and regional channels are bound to have colourful logos. Zee Vajwa is one of the very few exceptions; the corner logo is white, but otherwise the channel logo is turquoise-blue.

It seems that Maa and Suvarna introduce a big rebrand only to forget all about it after a few weeks.
Star Suvarna has been maintaining consistency of its graphics from the time of the GEC's revamp (November 2020). Even though they show a complete movie poster, they display the date and time with the current graphics. I'm happy that they are at least maintaining consistency till now. Don't know what they'll do in future.

Revamp applied only to Zee TV or its other regional GECs too?
Anyone reply

You want only plain white or grey logos. For a major national GEC that is never going to happen. As @Raju lal bro explained above, most Hindi and regional channels are bound to have colourful logos. Zee Vajwa is one of the very few exceptions; the corner logo is white, but otherwise the channel logo is turquoise-blue.
Yes it looks sophisticate

Zee Cinema was launched in 1995, After 15 days of DD Movie Club Launch.

ELTV was launched in 1993, later converted to Zee India TV in 1997-98, then revamped into Zee News.
Thanks for clearing up actually dd movie club came in 1994

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock