Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

And guys do you observe one thing all operators primary channel logo used to be blue example star plus, zeetv and Sony TV... They changed to yellow, red, orange.. Not sure if they are following each other🤣

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS TYPE OF PROMOS AND EDITING ON ZEE TV .. IT MEANS REVAMP WILL CAUSE MANY IMPROVEMENT ON ZEE TV.. ZEE TV HAS HIRED HIGH SKILLED EDITORS FOR REVAMP AND PROMOS..YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN .. I AM SO EXICITED FOR THE REVAMP.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR PROMO :

And now also i noticed that new backgrond voice is there or only for this promo they hired..
Source

Last edited:
And guys do you observe one thing all operators primary channel logo used to be blue example star plus, zeetv and Sony TV... They changed to yellow, red, orange.. Not sure if they are following each other🤣
They all were trying to copy Star Plus by given one theme for all shows, and adding same graphic in all credits.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS TYPE OF PROMOS AND EDITING ON ZEE TV .. IT MEANS REVAMP WILL CAUSE MANY IMPROVEMENT ON ZEE TV.. ZEE TV HAS HIRED HIGH SKILLED EDITORS FOR REVAMP AND PROMOS..YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN .. I AM SO EXICITED FOR THE REVAMP.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR PROMO :
Source
Note : please don't use uppercase in all characters.
And what's new in this graphic thing it look like some DangalTV graphic

u7rgHIr.jpg

When zee cinema launched in 1993 I was 7 at that time ram lakhan was 1st movie which saw and the 1st hindi movie channel in India I was having 8 channel bush television.

u7rgHIr.jpg

When zee cinema launched in 1993 I was 7 at that time ram lakhan was 1st movie which saw and the 1st hindi movie channel in India I was having 8 channel bush television.
Actually zee cinema launched on 1995 I saw on logopedia I born on 2002 I have saw Zee cinema first time in 2009 the first movie in zee cinema I saw is phir Hera pheri fyi my mom has a bush TV back in 2001 My father gifted her bush TV at her 20th birthday

Honestly I don’t like the corner position at all. I’ll be very disappointed if they use the bottom left corner. Even the bottom right would be better. Transparent logos are fine but it should not look like a western channel unnecessarily.

Already the Zee channels in the US put their logos in the bottom.
Adopting western style will not work well in India. As lionshare of Indian GEC viewership are women I prefer networks to keep a festive feel on logo and graphics. Go through Indian TV serials - costumes and makeup. Like wise the logo and graphics should posses some decoration. Look to Star Network GECs, Except Asianet, Everyone is colourful and has festival appearance. Indian women may not accept white, semi-transparent, simple and small logos like American TV channels.
NB: Afterall Content matters more on viewership 👍

Adopting western style will not work well in India. As lionshare of Indian GEC viewership are women I prefer networks to keep a festive feel on logo and graphics. Go through Indian TV serials - costumes and makeup. Like wise the logo and graphics should posses some decoration. Look to Star Network GECs, Except Asianet, Everyone is colourful and has festival appearance. Indian women may not accept white, semi-transparent, simple and small logos like American TV channels.
NB: Afterall Content matters more on viewership 👍
No western style is fun and exciting HBO has keep it the festive style look so bad just look at sony current logo it look so bad it feels like diwali Vibes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock