Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

Like Jolly Said in Above Post, Star Should Revamp It's English Cluster Of Channels. No Other Channel Needs A Revamp - Neither Their Channels Are Struggling Nor Losing Their Dominant Position. Oh I Forgot You Must Be Busy Planning How To Defame Star. I Absolutely Understand That So Incase You Don't Know That Most Of Star GECs Has Been Rebranded in Recent Time Period Starting With StarPlus. They Have The Bestest Possible Graphics Packaging in Indian Television & I'm Not Saying That - StarPravah Got An Award For It.
Am not defaming star dude chill utv bindaas utv action utv hd this channels should be revamped

Am not defaming star dude chill utv bindaas utv action utv hd this channels should be revamped
Your Old Posts Says A LOT Different Story About Your Point-Of-View Regarding Star & Everyone Knows That Nevertheless Those Channels Will Not Revamp Anytime Soon & Most Importantly Star is Certainly Not Interested To Run A Music Channel "Bindass" - It Will Definitely Shutdown in Future.

Like Jolly Said in Above Post, Star Should Revamp It's English Cluster Of Channels. No Other Channel Needs A Revamp - Neither Their Channels Are Struggling Nor Losing Their Dominant Position. Oh I Forgot You Must Be Busy Planning How To Defame Star. I Absolutely Understand That So Incase You Don't Know That Most Of Star GECs Has Been Rebranded in Recent Time Period Starting With StarPlus. They Have The Bestest Possible Graphics Packaging in Indian Television & I'm Not Saying That - StarPravah Got An Award For It.
Star world actually deserves a shutdown alongside swp I used to like Star World Premiere HD But After They Stopped Airing Entourage it became worst and Airing Repeated Same shows like Bosch and the wonder years

Star world actually deserves a shutdown alongside swp I used to like Star World Premiere HD But After They Stopped Airing Entourage it became worst and Airing Repeated Same shows like Bosch and the wonder years
You're Right Actually - Even Disney is Shutting Down Most Of Their Channels All Around The World To Give Synergy To Their Streaming Services - Most Importantly Disney+ Which Has Entered Adult Focused General Entertainment Through Their SIX Brand Tile STAR & Ofcourse Disney+ Hotstar Which is Expanding in Most Of South Asian Countries.

Just For General Information:-
Disney+ Hotstar To Launch in Malaysia On June 1 & Scheduled To Launch in Thailand & Philippines Later This Year Whereas Disney+ ( With STAR ) is Scheduled To Launch in HongKong, South Korea, Romania, Taiwan & Eastern Europe.

I agree. Especially Bosch they keep repeating it as if they dont have any other show in their library. Also its highly annoying whenever i switch to the channel that same show keeps airing. I will be removing this channel asap from my package. 😒

Your Old Posts Says A LOT Different Story About Your Point-Of-View Regarding Star & Everyone Knows That Nevertheless Those Channels Will Not Revamp Anytime Soon & Most Importantly Star is Certainly Not Interested To Run A Music Channel "Bindass" - It Will Definitely Shutdown in Future.
Dude just chill it's just a discussion don't be childish every 1 has a different point of views from my side star can do more better towards channels that's my point of view...

From Star network the only channel i want to get revamped asap is Star Bharat. Better they revert back to their original urban youth centric former channel like Star One or something. Bring shows that are more finite, content related, realistic, relatable, light hearted and modern. Few daily dramas and more weekly/bi weekly/tri weekly fictions. We really need a stressbuster channel in this age and i do believe Star can nail it in this matter. They can bring various experimental shows.

From Star network the only channel i want to get revamped asap is Star Bharat. Better they revert back to their original urban youth centric former channel like Star One or something. Bring shows that are more finite, content related, realistic, relatable, light hearted and modern. Few daily dramas and more weekly/bi weekly/tri weekly fictions. We really need a stressbuster channel in this age and i do believe Star can nail it in this matter. They can bring various experimental shows.
Better To Shut It.
Not Everyone Can Handle A 2nd GEC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock