Breaking Zee TV to air new episodes of serials all 7 days a week

Colors is filled with ekta Kapoor shows and zee serials lack quality what they used to had in 90s all shows were good be it hip hip hurray, zee horror show, mano ya mano, banegi apni baat etc but these days serials are stretching for years (Kum Kum bhagya , pavitra rishta, kundli bhagya) with no actual story but multiple times death and then later on after few episodes you see those were not dead 😂😂

Between 2000 and 2010 some shows were good too like tum bin jaon kahan, koi apna sa, meet, awaz Dil se Dil Tak, Kareena Kareena etc but still before 2000 were nostalgic
Do u remember serials like hasratein, Tara, parampara, campus ?90's people only remember that

Do u remember serials like hasratein, Tara, parampara, campus ?90's people only remember that
I know the names but didn't watch those or don't remember as I was too young born in 1990 😅
I remember from fridge head scene from zee horror show..it was too scary😅

I know I complain about this too much but somehow I think that the climax of Zee TV’s downfall was when it moved its logo to the top right corner almost exactly a year ago. The whole placement of the countdown timer is weird as a result. All the other Zee channels are using the top left corner properly.

When even the graphics designers can’t decide where and how to keep the logo, how about the rest of the channel’s programming team?
Zee Tamil changed its font recently from Volte Tamil to Google free font. Which doesn't gives premium look. I think all other Zee Channels Promos ends with their logo but in the case of Zee Tamil it never happens. & I feels the Countdown timer promoting ZEE5 was outdated and it should be changed. If they add some elements to the existing graphics it will be good.
Earlier, Zee Tamil HD alone had 3D logo but they replaced it with normal one it was bad move.

Last edited:
Zee Tamil changed its font recently from Volte Tamil to Google free font. Which doesn't gives premium look. I think all other Zee Channels Promos ends with their logo but in the case of Zee Tamil it never happens. & I feels the Countdown timer promoting ZEE5 was outdated and it should be changed. If they add some elements to the existing graphics it will be good.
Earlier, Zee Tamil HD alone had 3D logo but they replaced it with normal one it was bad move.
Yes! Zee Tamil changed many things that doesn't looks good.
Expecting changes soon.
But it happens when Zee TV changes it's look.
Because, Zee Tamil adopts the same graphics of Zee TV....

Last edited:
It looks similar to this video posted during Star Kiran’s launch.

o4BKHy3.jpg

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock