Zee zindagi to suspend Pakistan content

skm30 said:
Thats why all of sudden so many indian shows have been added from 3rd October onwards, And also there was news that two new shows from Latin America and Spain will replace indian shows on the channel in the first week of December, and now there is news that four more new shows from Korea, Italy, Egypt and Turkey are going to be added on the channel by the end of December. It means that they have already decided that now no more Pakistani serials will be running on the channel, thats good, now some good international shows will be coming on the channel from December onwards !!

I understand ur sentiments, but it wud be more readable, if u give some spaces after 2-3 lines, and not write big essays.  :p

So Zee is just hiding their failure to gain trp for these shows and now shutting down. Nice business policy [emoji106]

Sarkar said:
So Zee is just hiding their failure to gain trp for these shows and now shutting down. Nice business policy [emoji106]

Yes also now on headline I doing for our country.if zee doing for our country then stop telecast pakistan cricket.not pakistan serial he already die in india.no market for pk drama in India.

Now zee try to publicity stunt regarding zee zindagi on zee news.regular showing news regarding zee zindagi.

Zindagi channel to stop airing Pakistani shows, revamp announced by Zee

Zindagi channel – the first to syndicate content from Pakistan and air it in India -has decided to ban all the Pakistani TV shows currently been aired in India following the 48-hour ultimatum given by Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) to all Pakistani film and TV artistes to quit India or face consequences.

Referring to Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s speech at the United Nations General Assembly, Subhash Chandra, Chairman at ZEE and Essel Group, tweeted on Saturday: “Unfortunate stance of Mia Sharif at UN. Zee is considering stopping Zindagi programmes from Pakistan. Artistes from there should leave.” The announcement led to speculations about the channel shutting shop, but turns out that is not the case.

A few hours after the aforementioned tweet, Subhash Chandra took to Twitter to announce that Zindagi will in fcat be revamping. All the Pakistani shows will be shown the door and instead Indian shows weaved around the Muslim community will take their place. This development comes after controversy around MNS’s 48-hour deadline to all the Pakistani artists working in India, to leave the country.

Dr. Subhash Chandra
@subhashchandra
Will not shut down Zindgi channel but revamp programming without Serials from Pakistan, we will have Indian subjects on Muslim community
3:20 PM - 24 Sep 2016
660 1,050

On Friday, MNS gave the ultimatum and told the media that there was “an anti-Pakistan” wave across India after the September 18 terror attack that left 18 Indian soldiers dead at Uri in Jammu and Kashmir.

The party also warned it would not permit the release of any Bollywood films having Pakistani actors, including the upcoming Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Raees . Ae Dil Hai Mushkil stars Fawad Khan in a pivotal role, while Raees stars Mahira Khan opposite Shah Rukh Khan.

Today Karan Johar pleaded that the artists should not be involved in this controversy, as their aim is to only spread love through their work. “I understand the anger and the anguish that surround us and I empathise, my heart bleeds for the lost lives. There is nothing that can justify this terrible feeling of terror. Then you are faced in a situation such as this (asking for ban on Pak artistes). If this was truly a solution, one would take it,” Ae Dil Hai Mushkil director told a news channel.

“But this is not a solution. I don’t believe it is. The larger forces have to come together and sort the situation and this cannot be banning talent or art” he further added.

Launched in 2014, Zindagi channel became popular with the Indian masses after showcasing various Pakistani shows like Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam, Sasural Ki Galli, Noor Bano, Main Bushra and Jab We Wed.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-g...ring-pakistani-shows-revamp-announced-by-zee/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock