Breaking ZEEL and Sony merger approved by ZEEL board; definitive agreements signed

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,496
  • Views: Views 308,790
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: TUP
Sony should just cancel and do a deal with Disney. Let Zee roll at the bottom.

Good news for anti-Zee conspiracists, I suppose. Bad news for me since I ardently support the merger irrespective of who leads the company.

Good news for anti-Zee conspiracists, I suppose. Bad news for me since I ardently support the merger irrespective of who leads the company.
Zee is the jeleous worst network. Its a pure example of how a good brand can get ruined by itself.

Hope sony considers carefully and takes over the management

Reactions: TUP

Give your opinion on this news and explain what this news mean because I didn’t really understand it

Give your opinion on this news and explain what this news mean because I didn’t really understand it
This means Goenka of Zee should not pressurize for becoming CEO of merged group(Sony &Zee) as now this is major concern for not happening this merger as he is insisting on becoming CEO and Sony is requesting him not to insist for it,so that merger should go thru before 20 Dec.2023

guys give your opinion… who should be the ceo head of the merged entity
1. Punit Goenka or
2. NP Singh ( Sony ceo)
You give yours and I will give my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock