• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 8,824
Maybe this channel is like MNX.
Movies Now = Zee Studio
MNX = &flix
MN+ HD = &privé HD.

“We are planning to an English movie channel &flix. We are waiting for approval from the MIB, to Launch the Channel" Zee Unimedia COO Ashish Sehgal told TelevisionPost.com.

Unlike &Privé, which operates in a super niche space, the new channel will be positioned as a premium channel, however, it will target the mass audience. &flix will have a movie premiere every week.

ZEEL to launch English movie channel &flix

I am posting here since that thread has been closed. Sorry for the off-topic.

I think the news on Indiantelevision/Televisionpost on &music (if any) would have been based on this site (quickcompany.in) only, just like this British website has done it based on speculation.
ZEEL planning to launch &Music channel
Only the news on &flix is genuine as it is from an interview with Ashish Sehgal of ZEEL.

Pure speculation! :skd: They are seeing that website quickcompany.in and making their own assumptions as to the name.
I am posting here since that thread has been closed. Sorry for the off-topic.

I think the news on Indiantelevision/Televisionpost on &music (if any) would have been based on this site (quickcompany.in) only, just like this British website has done it based on speculation.
ZEEL planning to launch &Music channel
Only the news on &flix is genuine as it is from an interview with Ashish Sehgal of ZEEL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock