DDF Exclusive ZEEL to launch &xplor HD

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 144
  • Views: Views 36,821
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it is an error. Xplor HD is going to be a travel channel.

Highly unlikely as its mentioned as a movie channel 4 times in the RIO. Don't think they would make such big errors.

KU728Ks.png

Not an error, they have mentioned competing channels too in another column and highlighted to operators where they want to place the new channel.

Will they shut down &Prive HD soon is another question popping on my mind. Let's see what happens.....

& Pictures HD is a good channel & paying ₹19 for it is okay.

Not the current version of &Pictures HD but yes previous avatar in which they aired mix of bollywood blockbusters , offbeat films and dubbed hollywood movies was a super combo. I would have paid even 30 Rs for this. :)

The channel is going to replace Big Magic HD and will have Movies in Hindi and Bhojpuri language, which justifies it's low price. And it will not be a premium channel.
I wonder on what basis they have selected their competitors. The channels name is an April fool Prank.

Master-List-of-Permitted-Private-statellite-TV-cancelled-Channels-as-on-18.2.2019-02.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock