DDF Exclusive ZEEL to launch &xplor HD

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 144
  • Views: Views 36,787
Status
Not open for further replies.
The channel is going to replace Big Magic HD and will have Movies in Hindi and Bhojpuri language, which justifies it's low price. And it will not be a premium channel.
I wonder in what basis they have selected their competitors. The name of channel is an April fool Prank.

Master-List-of-Permitted-Private-statellite-TV-cancelled-Channels-as-on-18.2.2019-02.jpg
They can compete as the channel is cheaper than their competitor's channel.

Nice name for a Bhojpuri movie channel.
What do you think regarding this?
Yes, it's no.1 (Dangal) & having very familiar shows. It has created a link with the people due to it's theme & shows that co-relate to the culture. Earlier this place was occupied by Mahuaa.
That's why, they'll not use a english word in a bhojpuri channel. You can see the name of all other bhojpuri channels they're not very high class, those words are familiar with the people.
Tata Sky's Bhojpuri movie service may be called Bhojpuri Sanima, but the actual movie channel is still called Bhojpuri Cinema. :lol:
Oscar Movies, a Bhojpuri channel, is certainly not a name that has a local connection. It has a Hollywood connection. :biggrin:

The channel is going to replace Big Magic HD and will have Movies in Hindi and Bhojpuri language, which justifies it's low price. And it will not be a premium channel.
I wonder on what basis they have selected their competitors. The channels name is an April fool Prank.
Just see the competitors channels & what language Zee has mentioned in it's RIO. In MIB list, you'll see many such channels in which many languages are mentioned but the channel uses only one language. See the language of SGF in that list, everybody knows which language it uses.

I wonder on what basis they have selected their competitors. The channels name is an April fool Prank.

Master-List-of-Permitted-Private-statellite-TV-cancelled-Channels-as-on-18.2.2019-02.jpg
ZEEL using big magic HD license to launch it so the language is having bhojpuri and even doesn't matter what is written mib list, important thing what is mentioned in RIO.
This is the logo of &Xplor HD

28zvGPk.jpg
More clear image of logo ;)
MYtkLfp.png

Yes, do not go by information mentioned in articles across portals. XPlor HD will be a premium hindi movie channel.

Discovery Jeet is going nowhere, better they launch a Travel Channel or bring back Investigation Discovery.

Channel name is &Xplore so channel will explore good movie!!

I still think it is going to be a travel channel. Hindi/Bhojpuri languages are coming in the list as it is renamed from BIG MAGIC HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock