Breaking ZEEL's rumored NTO 2.0 Prices

Will you subscribe to ZEEL's driver channels at such exorbitant a-la-carte price?

• Yes

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • No

Votes: 78 83.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 10 10.6%

• Total voters
It's time to shift to freedish, as more viewers will shift due to price hike, surely broadcasters will reduce Channel prices to retain them

Same happened few months ago big broadcasters did reduce their Channel prices @ Rs 12 during Diwali for 3 months.

For 19Rs Star Suvarna &Udaya I was unsubscribed more than an 1.5+ year recently 2months back subscribed
Already planning mode to Unsubscribe ColorsKannada within next few months

If this happen then my reaction
Unsubscribe ZeeKannada SD
Unsubscribe StarSuvarna SD
Unsubscribe Colorskannada SD

just for change channel
Subscribe Udaya SD
atleast Serials (family members) + more different movies can watch .

Unsubscribe trends happens if they continued 19Rs also .
These Channels price doesn't even deserved 12Rs, less than 10Rs price for No1 channel ok . Free channel price need to decrease from 120Rs to lessthan 80Rs.

Last edited:
If all flagships channels will be priced like this then cable will be a much better option for me.
LCO takes just 300/month for all channels available on DEN.
Yes, DTHs will have a tough time!!
Even TCCL packages are quite good and LCO charges
less amount i.e. Rs.200-300/month.

It's time to shift to freedish, as more viewers will shift due to price hike, surely broadcasters will reduce Channel prices to retain them

Same happened few months ago big broadcasters did reduce their Channel prices @ Rs 12 during Diwali for 3 months.
DDFD is an option only if you live in North/West India and are willing to give up the latest Star Plus/Sony/Zee serials for reruns. There are plenty of takers for Dangal and other FTA channels there. But those in the East and South cannot go for DDFD.

Assuming of course that you have a stable high-speed data connection, there are plenty of other methods.

Already Zee TV and Zee Marathi are struggling in ratings, and if the prices increase like this, more and more people will turn away from them and towards Star Plus, Star Pravah and other channels.

Thats what even i am thinking Zee Tv and Zee Marathi are struggling channels if they are priced like Rs. 25 i can totally imagine the ratings of Bhagyas. 🤣

You Mean To Say Post Implementation Of NTO 2.0

Still LCO Would Take 300???

Interesting
Currently, he provides all HD & only SD feed channels available on platform for 300. Only SD at 210.
Before NTO 1 he used to charge 165 for all SD channels & before digitisation 150/month.
After NTO 2.0 also he can't increase prices much as here people will not pay much for TV. We don't have any pack system here.
According to choco bro, LCO is out of NTO 2.0 bit... 🤣 🤣
At many places cable is much cheaper. LCO decides the monthly price & channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock