Zero channels from many tp's.... any solution guys?

Better to u realign UR DishTV coz few days back Dish TV had changed the Symbol Rate of many TPs so this effect on signal and signal got reduced.

Raman king said:
What's the cable rg6 are rg5.9, ?
No idea... it is black color... dish tv technician brought when he first installed dish HD+ set-top box...

JitendraKumar said:
Better to u realign UR DishTV coz few days back Dish TV had changed the Symbol Rate of many TPs so this effect on signal and signal got reduced.
Then I need to call dish tv customer care...

Thanks for the valuable support.... I learnt a lot today from you...

I too have a similar problems with last 3 to 4 tps since 2 weeks.
I have multi line connection. the primary setup box works fine, but the 2nd setup box has issue's.
It only affects the hd channels. I get the no signal error whenever I start the box and than after few seconds it starts working.It also happens while switching between HD channels

Update : Problem is fixed.
Thanks to dish tv customer care who responded expeditiously, called customer care at 3:30pm today and they were here by 5pm.
Apparently, There was a problem with the wire and I heard some technical jargon about the transponder being defective (I might be wrong, didn't listen properly).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock