Zing FTA 4 years purchased from official website but not activated.

Sushant7654

Reaction score
I received it yesterday through courier and installated it myself but after sending sms to 57575 it is not activated yet also costumer care is not giving any valid solution.

I think you bought from Flipkart. If you had ordered from Dish TV website, the technician would have come and installed it himself.

Process
1. Start your box
2. Select satellite
ST2- South India
SES8- Rest of India
3. Get dish tv signal (Don't need to realign antenna, If you using DD free dish- for SES8)
4. Do software installation
5. Now you will be on activation screen
ACTIVATION PROCESS : To Activate your connection you need to send the SMS to 57575 in the mentioned format - ZING ACT VC Number - Local SMS Charges Apply

I think you bought from Flipkart. If you had ordered from Dish TV website, the technician would have come and installed it himself.
No I have ordered from official DishTV website and they courier it to my address.

Process
1. Start your box
2. Select satellite
ST2- South India
SES8- Rest of India
3. Get dish tv signal (Don't need to realign antenna, If you using DD free dish- for SES8)
4. Do software installation
5. Now you will be on activation screen
ACTIVATION PROCESS : To Activate your connection you need to send the SMS to 57575 in the mentioned format - ZING ACT VC Number - Local SMS Charges Apply
I did this it is stuck on no account balance. It is not activating

I'm not sure of that. But any dth provider has an account created for the customer with a phone number. RMN.
And that's how their system is supposed to identify the sms that you send from your RMN.
This is what's done on any dth by the installation guy after they finish the installation job. They can the Cc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock