Zing Or D2H

TR Vishnu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Brothers,

I want a new SD dth connection for my Grandmothers house.I am confused with Zing or D2h.
I want only Malayalam channels.

As per CC d2h new Onam offer is connection at Rs1420+package charge for Malayalam d2h flexi is 140=1560(This offer is available only take connection through cc not dealer as per customer care)

Zing is 1099+200+for all Malayalam 140=1439.
So the difference is just Rs121

Please help me member Brothers.

Thank You.

If you want only Malayalam channels then go for Zing

If you want other Channels /or/ wanna upgrade to :hd in future then choose Videocon D2H

Choose tatasky /d2h...In tatasky HD box u can subscribe 99pack+40rs malayalm top up.all important malayalam channels are available.new HD connection is available in ebay & amazon @rs1200(including installation &one month worth subscription)

Hai vishnu bro my suggestion is go for zing dth bro and u dont want :hd channels means zing is the gud decision bro and also in malayalam genre zing going to reach 28 to 30 channels soon bro before onam festival if they reached means they are the highest in all dth networks :eek:hya:win:win:tup and All the best bro :win :tup

Thanks to all my dear member Brothers for yours valuable reply and feedback.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock