Zing Tamilnadu launch will be scheduled on 23 January

still now dishtv or zing digital not confirmed the launch date of zing in tamilnadu ..........
and also not added the shown channels in its official website...............

but in trichy,madurai and in some major cities zing set top box are sold .............
I think the merchants got the box from andhra or telungana...........

Sadiq said:
Bro! He is not asking you or me or us. He is asking zing people to clarify. If we are about to buy one product, the owner of the product should give us the details about the benefits of using their product. So that we can compare it with similar products and decide on it.

bro read his post once again. he asked zing tamil to tell them........ he asked zing tamil so it is yet to b launched so how he asked zing tamil as no one is using the product..... so zing tamil cannot tell him:new

n secondly y he was asking while comparing with adtv. websites r there to compare.
every1 is new to zing tamil as it is abt to b launched. :new:new:new

so how 1 can help him out.

n tell me no one has replied him. y so?

if u were me. wat wud u have replied??:wall:wall:wall

sriravi dishtv said:
still now dishtv or zing digital not confirmed the launch date of zing in tamilnadu ..........
and also not added the shown channels in its official website...............

but in trichy,madurai and in some major cities zing set top box are sold .............
I think the merchants got the box from andhra or telungana...........

bro website is updated n to sell from other states cannot b possible

prateek1987 said:
bro read his post once again. he asked zing tamil to tell them........ he asked zing tamil so it is yet to b launched so how he asked zing tamil as no one is using the product..... so zing tamil cannot tell him:new

Whenever zing Tamil is launching, they have to mention their USP (Unique Selling Point) for the other DTH user in particular. He is asking for the same USP only. His point of view is about the number of available Tamil channels.

prateek1987 said:
n secondly y he was asking while comparing with adtv. websites r there to compare.
Website is not the only resource. If so, why there are so many marketing people?

prateek1987 said:
every1 is new to zing tamil as it is abt to b launched. :new:new:new

so how 1 can help him out.

n tell me no one has replied him. y so?
Yes every one is new. That is why he is asking zing Tamil directly. Ashok is a dealer and having more information about zing Tamil. May be he can reply.

prateek1987 said:
if u were me. wat wud u have replied??:wall:wall:wall

I would have asked the same question that he asked.

so bro y no one replied including the dealer?
to run a business v need both websites n marketing people.
websites has to b correct while marketing people can mislead us - misselling
website access - 24/7 marketing people - depends

1answer - usp- we were discussing usp only, i did read in this thread itself
2answer - there r n no. of marketing people. do marketing people have knowledge. can marketing people count or lists u the no. of available channels at a glance but website does.

3answer - he is just a dealer. a dealer may not have all the knowledge. he asked to compare adtv with dishtv. how a dealer wud come to know who (dth) or which dth providing how many tamil channels

4 answer - y he asked zing tamil directly. zing tamil ll reply to a person directly via website??
i ll ask d2h or adtb directly via a dth forum n that too in a normal thread, will they reply me bro.

5answer- i asked u wat if u have to reply to that post. so wat u wud have written

prateek1987 said:
so bro y no one replied including the dealer?
Because no one is having any answer.

prateek1987 said:
to run a business v need both websites n marketing people.
websites has to b correct while marketing people can mislead us - misselling
website access - 24/7 marketing people - depends
Ok. Their website claims certain channels and packages. If I am looking at their packages/channels on my own, I will decide to not go since I don't find something extra from them though they are regional.

prateek1987 said:
1answer - usp- we were discussing usp only, i did read in this thread itself
But I didn't understand their USP. Can you explain what is their USP?

prateek1987 said:
2answer - there r n no. of marketing people. do marketing people have knowledge. can marketing people count or lists u the no. of available channels at a glance but website does.
Here the marketing people are nothing but the dealers. I hope they can explain us. Not only for Zing but for any DTH brand.

prateek1987 said:
3answer - he is just a dealer. a dealer may not have all the knowledge. he asked to compare adtv with dishtv. how a dealer wud come to know who (dth) or which dth providing how many tamil channels
Do you think the dealers are handling only a particular DTH brand? Way back in 2010, when I decided to purchase DTH for my home, I went to the dealer. He has explained me about all DTH and he advised me to choose D2H. But when I am detailing my expectations, he finally suggested Airtel since they had maximum Tamil channels at that time and that was my requirement.

prateek1987 said:
4 answer - y he asked zing tamil directly. zing tamil ll reply to a person directly via website??
i ll ask d2h or adtb directly via a dth forum n that too in a normal thread, will they reply me bro.
You are also asking so many things about DTH here. For ex: You asked why D2H is doing maintenance activity for two weeks. Do you expect D2H to answer you directly in forum? No. But you are just sharing your thoughts. In the same way, he is sharing his thoughts on choosing Zing.

prateek1987 said:
5answer- i asked u wat if u have to reply to that post. so wat u wud have written

You asked me to reply as if I were you. You are not part of Zing but a DTH consumer. I replied as one of the DTH consumer since too have the same question since I too was in a thought of getting Zing and didn't find anything extra than other brands. If you want an answer to his request as a dealer, I would suggest him don't take Zing and continue with Airtel.

@sadiq bro .......... no more debate bro..... i think u n me r saying the same thing.........
n thats true if u compare adtv, zing is waste. in 150 rs pack of airtel their r lots of tamil as well as south indian channels n then take pack of 15 or 25rs for more regional south content n channels.

i request u to open a new thread 4 channel difference in adtv, d2h n dish or zing.
just the exclusive channel list, not mention common channels bro. i just compared it yesterday night but i cudn't understand it properly as i m a roi user bro.

it ll take just 30 minutes bro but it is useful to those who r abt to purchase zing tamil.

bcoz in zing tamil, u don't have major sports channels bro even in ala carte too, major channels r not there of each genres.
for e.g. zing tamil - sony six is not there which is a sports channels, not in any of the base packs but in ala carte too it is not available.

so if u open a new thread n tell the users the difference then it is very useful as no one want to unnecessarily spend his money on new connection as new connection r of 1300rs

We already have a Tamil channel availability and comparison thread here. You can consider Dish TV as Zing too. I will update the chart by including Zing and new Zing channels once they got added officially.

You can also see the exclusive channels too in the chart.

Link Removed

For other genre/regional too, we have threads.

If you want to compare base packs, like I did it for ROI, it will take some time bro.

@sadiq bro. ok bro. wat i understand after visiting the sites of zing, that zing is totally different from dish tv though they r the sister companies. but zing website is already updated with channels availability n package list. like i saw there, 99 for starting pack n 40 rs n 25 rs for two languages respectively.

so bro new channels - i dint understand. if they come in future or abt to add, we can add at that time too. but now as this thread its going on, u just have to make an extra column n u have to just tick mark.
bro if u have time n please do it. i can only request u so bro all my tamil friends should be aware whether to go 4 it or not. it will save their money n time aso bro.

thanx

prateek1987 said:
@sadiq bro. ok bro. wat i understand after visiting the sites of zing, that zing is totally different from dish tv though they r the sister companies. but zing website is already updated with channels availability n package list. like i saw there, 99 for starting pack n 40 rs n 25 rs for two languages respectively.

so bro new channels - i dint understand. if they come in future or abt to add, we can add at that time too. but now as this thread its going on, u just have to make an extra column n u have to just tick mark.
bro if u have time n please do it. i can only request u so bro all my tamil friends should be aware whether to go 4 it or not. it will save their money n time aso bro.

thanx

Will try it bro! Some news are coming that Zing may be launching on 18-Jan (as per Parkunan). So, let us wait for one more day..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock