Zing Tamilnadu launch will be scheduled on 23 January

malayalm channels are moved

why dishtv is waiting
it should add the remaining channels soon.............

mpvelu said:
Pls clarify one thing: is it dth or digital cable with stb?

It is a DTH - a sub brand of Dish TV to cater more regional channels. Dish TV is launching Zing in all regional languages phase by phase. Now it is the turn of Tamil :tup But I expected more exclusive Tamil channels :(

Sadiq said:
It is a DTH - a sub brand of Dish TV to cater more regional channels. Dish TV is launching Zing in all regional languages phase by phase. Now it is the turn of Tamil :tup But I expected more exclusive Tamil channels :(

Once they find the Tamil market as not doing as expected they would be forced to remove non tamil channels and bring more tamil channels.

Now they look ok, yet to beat their competitors they might need to do more. I don't think its hard to do, but we have to wait and see if they really do.

RE: DTH LEADER OF TAMILNADU IS BORN.............................

ok now it is cleared that zing digital is going to launch in tamilnadu with 49 tamil channels

my opinion is zingdth will not get a huge success in tamilnadu.
reasons:

1)popular tamil channels like polimer news,j movie,sun life are absent

2)to view sun, jaya ,raj network channels a customer want to pay rs 220

3)it is very costly

others can share ur views

Hello sriravi popular Tamil channels avail in 139 pack, 220 pack u ll get All tamil channels and 7 sports, star movies, hbo, zee studio, wb, cn, pogo, zee kids and sooo

sriravi dishtv said:
ok now it is cleared that zing digital is going to launch in tamilnadu with 49 tamil channels

my opinion is zingdth will not get a huge success in tamilnadu.
reasons:

1)popular tamil channels like polimer news,j movie,sun life are absent

2)to view sun, jaya ,raj network channels a customer want to pay rs 220

3)it is very costly

others can share ur views

I think its 49 chnnels+Services bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock