‘Zing will operate on higher EBITDA margins’

Gujar Vishal said:
Good one but Zing would also show it's colors insome days

What is your problem Bro. i never see you give credit to dishtv for any reason is some injustice happens with you from dishtv why you hate dishtv so much?

Anirudha Das said:
What is your problem Bro. i never see you give credit to dishtv for any reason is some injustice happens with you from dishtv why you hate dishtv so much?

Why u always wants to secure dishtv side? If they will do good then they will receive good comments and if they do's bad then they will receive -ve comments

Gujar Vishal said:
Why u always wants to secure dishtv side? If they will do good then they will receive good comments and if they do's bad then they will receive -ve comments

so what dishtv do bad at least give some points to hate.

Talking about fresh issues only on one side they are claiming to launch zing for regional contents and on other side they are removing regional channels itself. Now u reply me did not u see any supporting statement from me to dishtv.

Gujar Vishal said:
Talking about fresh issues only on one side they are claiming to launch zing for regional contents and on other side they are removing regional channels itself. Now u reply me did not u see any supporting statement from me to dishtv.

Why you not ask this question to Mr. Anuj Gandhi CEO of Indiacast UTV that why they are not paying carriage fees to dishtv if they pay carriage fees to MSO for there channel then why they not paying to dishtv.

Oh it means other operators are carrying this channels without carriage fees.

Re: RE: ‘Zing will operate on higher EBITDA margins’

Gujar Vishal said:

Valid point. No other DTH is so much active regarding carriages fee as Dish. Is it because dish has to pay more money to ses compared to other DTH as they are using mp2 so required more TP?

Gujar Vishal said:

yes, even dishtv carries these channels without carriage fees but because dishtv acquires the TP from SES 8 they need carriage price for unpopular channels i am not seeing anything wrong in this prospective.

Anirudha Das said:
yes, even dishtv carries these channels without carriage fees but because dishtv acquires the TP from SES 8 they need carriage price for unpopular channels i am not seeing anything wrong in this prospective.

Would you provide a link clearly mentioning that this channels don't pay pennies to dishtv as a carriage fee

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock