301 error : How to resolve this ?

Check signal strength of Asiasat TPs...
I'm sure u r not getting signals from tht sat.

I also faced this issue...
First u get max.signal strength on NSS6 & then make small adjustments in direction & elevation..
Getting signals for NSS6 , AS5 & DDFD at once is a boring process...

Try harder , u will succeed. .
Surrounding no issue as my dish is directly facing many coconut trees in my house & still getting 95% signal from NSS6 :k

Devdharshan said:
Bro what you do is .... Get screenshots of your dish and the surroundings of the dish to check whether there is any interference
Get screen shots of signal status on home frequency chart for Asiasat
4frequencies

thanks for the response.... I called Dish CC guy and he resolved the issue.

Believe me, he just replaced the rusted F connector connecting cable and dish antenna... problem solved.... rust formed in the F connector was the real culprit... next time, I would replace myself :)

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Check signal strength of Asiasat TPs...
I'm sure u r not getting signals from tht sat.

I also faced this issue...
First u get max.signal strength on NSS6 & then make small adjustments in direction & elevation..
Getting signals for NSS6 , AS5 & DDFD at once is a boring process...

Try harder , u will succeed. .
Surrounding no issue as my dish is directly facing many coconut trees in my house & still getting 95% signal from NSS6 :k

thanks for the response.... I called Dish CC guy and he resolved the issue.

Believe, he just replaced the rusted F connector connecting cable and dish antenna... problem solved.... rust formed in the F connector was the real culprit... next time, I would replace myself :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock