Seeking Help Getting Error code AITV002 while trying to access Apps

@Gopi27 Bro CC through various modes just asked me to wait but I took care of the issue by factory reset.

Update : Airtel CC via phone asked me to wait for 2 to 3 days.

But as a last resort did a factory reset and everything is fine now.
Please tell me the steps to factory reset, because whenever I go into Android settings I see the AITV002 message, but the menu is still accessible behind the error code, so if u can tell me the each step then I can follow accordingly and press the right button

Please tell me the steps to factory reset, because whenever I go into Android settings I see the AITV002 message, but the menu is still accessible behind the error code, so if u can tell me the each step then I can follow accordingly and press the right button

Follow these below mentioned steps to get immediate resolution and take care to verify whether your subscription pack is selected properly and you're charged correctly for each & every channel in your pack.

Add any addon/alarcate via SMS code or do a fresh selection of channels Everytime you want to add a pack/channel that will prevent AITV002 error from re appearing.

Try This
1.Go To Airtel Logo Button (Which is also called menu)

2.Go to settings

3.Then Scroll down to Cl+ settings.. (don't press select)

4.Press options button and 1 simultaneously ,
options button and 2 simultaneously ,options button and 3 simultaneously
One by one without much gap

(options button means : 3 lines button next to Menu button)

There will be a new hidden Folder called : Satellite Scan will appear when step 4 is done properly

5.Then select Satellite Scan that will show list of TPs

Then type this code

IF IT SAYS SUCCESSFUL..
THEN YOUR YOUTUBE, NETFLIX, PRIME, ETC.. Will Work Fine
credits :@Rishabhkhurana790 for the steps mentioned above.

Last edited:
Hi all.. my aitv002 issue resolved for internet setop box. First read all below steps and then start doing it.
1.go to settings in screen and bottom most left you ll have system diagnostics. Just keep cursor in it and will l be highlighted in red border. Dont click om go inside menu.
2.now click preference button in remote(3 lines next to airtel icon) and then click no.1, again click preference button and click no.2, again click preference button and click no.3
3.now a new menu satellite scan ll appear next to system diagnostics.
4.click on it and go inside.
5.default option will be highlighted in red. Do not change anything. Just click the following buttons in remote fastly. Press no# 0100103390. U will see succesful pop up in screen at bottom.
6.thats it. Click back button in remote. Go to youtube netflix or wifi settings. Everythings works fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock