Seeking Help Getting Error code AITV002 while trying to access Apps

My self also getting same error, contacted cc and raised sr, then guy called from local service center and asked to do some steps and gave a code and after I entered the code then started working with internet, but daily shows error, daily have to follow the same steps

My self also getting same error, contacted cc and raised sr, then guy called from local service center and asked to do some steps and gave a code and after I entered the code then started working with internet, but daily shows error, daily have to follow the same steps

AITV002 is subscription check failed error which is basically Airtel can't read your subscription pack properly.

And this error in recent season is due to activation of certain channels as free preview like Star Sports 1 SD & HD for India match.

Me too got this error and used the code but if I keep my Package information updated properly by selecting packages fresh every time I activate or deactivate any add ons It works without this error.

In my case I will select TN Value Sports HD pack and any add on I required to watch and set the pack and even if you don't set that way while removing the add-on you can follow setting the package freshly and while next switch on you won't get that error.This error basically happens after 3 PM or every morning daily when Airtel initiate a subscription check so before every morning and during daytime before 3 PM if you set your package information properly by selecting it fresh you won't get this error.

Last edited:
AITV002 is subscription check failed error which is basically Airtel can't read your subscription pack properly.

And this error in recent season is due to activation of certain channels as free preview like Star Sports 1 SD & HD for India match.

Me too got this error and used the code but if I keep my Package information updated properly by selecting packages fresh every time I activate or deactivate any add ons It works without this error.

In my case I will select TN Value Sports HD pack and any add on I required to watch and set the pack and even if you don't set that way while removing the add-on you can follow setting the package freshly and while next switch on you won't get that error.This error basically happens after 3 PM or every morning daily when Airtel initiate a subscription check so before every morning and during daytime before 3 PM if you set your package information properly by selecting it fresh you won't get this error.
Couldn't understand your post, could you explain in detail

Couldn't understand your post, could you explain in detail

Change your pack newly and Everytime you add or remove channels from your pack do change the entire pack regularly the error won't come.

Change your pack newly and Everytime you add or remove channels from your pack do change the entire pack regularly the error won't come.

Thanks for your reply, may I know how did you do that, by calling customer care?

Thanks for your reply, may I know how did you do that, by calling customer care?

No I did through My Airtel App but if you have long list of packages to be added Airtel Selfcare website will be more convenient.

Customer care can also do this but you have to ask them and make them understand to activate the same pack you're currently in freshly.

Can you tell steps and code

After migration to New pack getting AITV002 Subscription check failed error while trying to access Apps but TV working fine.

This might be due to non Activation of Broadcaster Boquets(but boquet channels kept working for two days until yesterday afternoon after migration) and Monthly charge dipped below Rs.270 and my Package info can't be validated by the System and started getting this error but channels kept on working.

So Today morning I activated highest pack TN Mega HD but still the error isn't getting rectified.

Have you faced this error code anytime in the past and is there any troubleshoot??

@hindifun @Abhi @Gopi27 @maheshav bro's??
Try This Go To Airtel Logo Button (Which is also called menu)
Go to settings
Then Scroll down to Cl+ settings.. (don't press select)
Press options 1, options 2,options 3 (option means : 3 lines button next to Menu button)
There will be a new Folder called : Satellite Scan... Press select
Then type this code

IF IT SAYS SUCCESSFUL.. THEN YOUR YOUTUBE, NETFLIX, PRIME, ETC.. Will Work Fine

Try This Go To Airtel Logo Button (Which is also called menu)
Go to settings
Then Scroll down to Cl+ settings.. (don't press select)
Press options 1, options 2,options 3 (option means : 3 lines button next to Menu button)
There will be a new Folder called : Satellite Scan... Press select
Then type this code

IF IT SAYS SUCCESSFUL.. THEN YOUR YOUTUBE, NETFLIX, PRIME, ETC.. Will Work Fine

How did you get to know about this solution?

Do you know the actual cause of this error coming back again and again?

Jus
How did you get to know about this solution?

Do you know the actual cause of this error coming back again and again?
Airtel tv app is the worst and to top it off their customer care don't know anything about it. This resolution is provided by the customer care after hours of trying to reach them and escalating this issue. And after all this its not a fullproof method. After tv signal is lost this error reappears and is really annoying after i did the recharge. After being fed up i just used adb link to remove airtel app and i use google live channels to view live channels. Problem solved but lost the ability to use power and home button. The device has to be put to sleep before you can use home and power buttons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock