5 HD Channels to be added by 15 april

Status
Not open for further replies.
dreambox.pk said:
Purpose of the thread was to share information because I feel I own the forum being old member

Then you can share in SDIRECT GD Thread know bro ..

New thread need source as per forum rules :) ..

M@zh@R said:
Agreed with him as some people wont be asked for source

He is an old member of this forum and give him some leverage by continuing this post

Well as a intermediate member of ddf , I don't think any leverage given by team in forum rules ..

Have proper source new thread for channel addition update else GD thread for all members .. No old member or new member in forum rules ..

At Present,Sun Direct Carrying 55 HD Channels
(Including Test HD)

Already They Tested[My Mind Is Saying They Are Testing These 5HD Channels(Except SGS HD) In The Reserved New Tps Which Might Be Activated In The Near Future]:eek:hya

1.Star Gold HD
2.Sony Sab HD
3.Sony Max HD
4.Star Gold Select HD
5.Star Pravah HD

Now,

These Channels

6.Star Sports HD3
7.Star Sports HD4
8.Bindass HD
9.Raj TV HD:hehe:D
10.Nat Geo Wild HD

So,Total HD Channel Count Will Reach 65:tup

bindass hd :skd
raj hd :skd

what is this..... !! :huh
@dreambox, these chnls not launched.... wht kind of thread this is :eek

I'm hating myself for saying this, and apologizing to admins, smods, mods and other team members in advance.

But I really feel that the only reason this thread is still running inspite of even mods and smods not believing in its authenticity is nothing but (apologies to forum highcommands again) NEPOTISM towards the thread starter!!! If such sourceless news was posted by myself or another common person, it'd be either closed or merged with gd thread till now, and starter would get warning.

I might get banned for saying the above, but please consider that in our country people even shout slogans about "Bharat ke 100 tukre karenge" in open, in the name of Freedom Of Speech!! In that comparision, I'm doing very little.

This is nothing but a social media copy paste which is just a hoax. Until any proper source comes we are not allowing any such threads.

Feel free to open thread in talk to team section if you want to share some proof to reopen the thread.

Please don't think like we are doing this intentionally because you are Pakistani. But rules are same for everyone. If it was an Indian we could have done the same. You might have seen that many times already.

No power here from evening. Otherwise i would have taken this action already.

Regards

I have a basic question.. Thread starter mentioned that he got the news from Sun Direct employee. But I am not sure which Sun Direct employee is working from Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock