After long wait Independent TV installed today

Smart card inbuilt and dish and lnb by stc company. Made. Overall how much different you feel other dth and independent tv. Tellus i am purchasing

Smart card inbuilt and dish and lnb by stc company. Made. Overall how much different you feel other dth and independent tv. Tellus i am purchasing
I booked this some 5 months back and waited till August and I gave up and purchased Airtel DTH,yesterday I got call from this independent TV now I bought this connection also because my mother in law she lives in village and watch only 2 or 3 Kannada channels i will install this box in my mother in law's home.now comes to comparison independent TV lacks hd channels It has only 12 hd channels and over all channel count is also less hd picture clarity is good but sd channels not upto the level of Airtel moreover company's future is also uncertain I will not suggest anyone to buy this independent TV many better options available go for any DTH except this

Bro tell me which dth provider give only 2200 all hd sd channal if think they give 4month this channal after end dth so money was not waste. All dth hd pack approximately 600-700

Bro tell me which dth provider give only 2200 all hd sd channal if think they give 4month this channal after end dth so money was not waste. All dth hd pack approximately 600-700
Bro they are providing only 12 hd channels various other dths are providing 80 to 90 hd channels south indian language channels are very less compared to other dths

I got it installed today. Disappointed with the picture quality and firmware issues. Will post comparison with Videocon D2h in sometime.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock