DDF Exclusive Airtel digital TV New super star pack

Could anyone pls give details of this Super Start pack for ROI region? I couldn't find it anywhere.

I called CC just now to activate Super Star pack 999 but they say its not available for my account. Is this pack account-specific?

Last edited:
Anyone with info on this please?
You can talk to cc and tell them that you have received an SMS about this pack. They won't be able to do it, they need to transfer your call to the supervisor and only the supervisor will have access to raise a request for this pack. But you need to have recharged before hand with 999/- before calling the cc. It's too risky though, if you are unable to convince them post recharge. It's up to you!

Been trying to speak to the supervisor since 4 days and was finally able to get thru today (Sunday). He told me that they have received emails that all long term packs have been discontinued since yesterday with immediate effect. So no question of Super Star Pack or any other long term pack and it will only be monthly packs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock