DDF Exclusive Airtel digital TV New super star pack

i confirmed with cc. there is no secondary connection for tn superstar pack..........
Yes no multi connection offer for superstar pack but what I said is if he had superstar pack in primary connection then he took secondary connection means then he get equivalent pack in secondary connection & though superstar pack will continue in primary connection it wont get change or deactivate coz its ARP pack :)
My sister spoke with CC yesterday and she got a reply similar to what sskarnold has quoted here. I will speak to CC once again and confirm.

I ve not recharged my dth Acc for 1 month and today my package automatically changed to super star pack TN 12M ARP (monthly subscription ₹135)

2uopetl.jpg

How did u got SS1 & SSS1 for free??
How did u got SS1 & SSS1 for free?? Please help
During The IPL Season Many customer get Star sports channels either SD OR HD free. Also he mention that he did not recharge his account since 1 month. May be for this reason also to grab customer Airtel team activated this topup. Its just my assumption. He can confirm it.

I am getting Star Sports Select 1 SD and I haven't recharged in the last three months

Something weird was happening with my Airtel account. I subscribed to Super Star AP 12 months pack on 17-Oct-2017. It was supposed to expire on 17-Oct-2018 or before that. And I always had the Max HD add-on. But even after the ARP expiry, I was being charged only 7.5 rupees DBR (Only the Max HD Add-on cost) till yesterday. The validity was also showing according to the 7.5 DBR only.

I didn't actually notice this and have recharged with 979 to activate the Superstar pack for another year. Then I noticed the DBR deduction of only 7.5 and also the validity was according to the 7.5 DBR for the whole amount (979+489.75). But before noticing this, I have already given a request to CC for activating the ARP again. They have activated it today by deducting 979 rupees from my account. Now I wonder what was happening in my account.

There can be three possibilities for this.

1. I was not using Airtel for about 2 months when I switched to SD and TS and didn't have any balance in my account but had the Max HD add-on. The ARP calculation may not have happened at that time the validity got extended beyond 17-Oct-2018 because of that?

2. The price for the super star pack was reduced later from 999 to 899 and for those who paid 999 for the pack, they gave extra validity. But I also heard that the price was only reduced for TN region and not for AP and I was on AP pack. So, I'm not sure if this is correct.

3. There is a bug in the system. If we have a paid add-on like Max HD and our ARP expires, the DBR only gets deducted for the paid add-on and the base pack stays without any charges in the account.

Any other possibilities @iphifi bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock