DDF Exclusive Airtel digital TV New super star pack

Any other possibilities @iphifi bro?
My 2 possibilities:
1. In Airtel system all basepacks have DBR value that activates when ARP expires. If they accidentally made a pack that auto deactivates (no DBR value provided) then only topup can still continue. However in this case the basepack will not show in selfcare and basepack channels would have stopped working.
2. In certain packs like Unlimited Dhamaka Pack Airtel has promised users in advertisements that the pack will never expire and some FTA channels will continue beyond the expiry. This was in effort to compete with DD Free Dish in rural areas.

My 2 possibilities:
1. In Airtel system all basepacks have DBR value that activates when ARP expires. If they accidentally made a pack that auto deactivates (no DBR value provided) then only topup can still continue. However in this case the basepack will not show in selfcare and basepack channels would have stopped working.
2. In certain packs like Unlimited Dhamaka Pack Airtel has promised users in advertisements that the pack will never expire and some FTA channels will continue beyond the expiry. This was in effort to compete with DD Free Dish in rural areas.

It was showing this
Super-Star.png

And I was getting all the channels from the base pack!!

And I was getting all the channels from the base pack!!
If 160/m is written then it has DBR deduction. So my earlier theories are wrong. Maybe they accidentally configured the free preview days wrongly. For example if instead of 360 days they mistakenly entered value like 3600 then pack validity can increase. Anyway it's sum bug. I don't have access to those files to actually figure out the exact issue.

If 160/m is written then it has DBR deduction. So my earlier theories are wrong. Maybe they accidentally configured the free preview days wrongly. For example if instead of 360 days they mistakenly entered value like 3600 then pack validity can increase. Anyway it's sum bug. I don't have access to those files to actually figure out the exact issue.
Looks like a missed opportunity to enjoy the base pack for free!!

Looks like a missed opportunity to enjoy the base pack for free!!
Yup. Check below post for a different bug. CC messed up basepack of his account and he was getting HD topup without basepack.
In fact best thing of airtel dump cc I have activated by base plan as only hd channel actually I have been charged just 126 rs for whole month which ROI hd there is no extra charge for any base pack I am just paying only for hd channel not even 1re for base pack In short I mean to say there is no base pack In my account only hd channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock