Baahubali 2: One million tickets sold in just 24 hours, breaking 'Dangal' record

Satvijay

Reaction score
The wait for S S Rajamouli's epic drama 'Baahubali 2' that answers the infamous question of 'Why Katappa Killed Bahubali?' is almost over.
The movie is all set to hit the screens in India on April 28 in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada with 6 shows in a day. The producers and distributors are granted a special perk of approved price hike in tickets, to cash in on the demand.
However, the only question that seems to bother the 'Baahubali' enthusiasts is to get their tickets booked for the movie, on the first day!

Bahubali 2 Ticket Booking: Baahubali 2: One million tickets sold in just 24 hours, breaking 'Dangal' record

Peoples are waiting for one questions answer more from it;)

Recieved this msg from a relative who watched the Movie in outside India which was leaked.. Dont know right or wrong..

Kattapaa stabbed Bahubali to protect him from the curse of goddess maheshwari to turn into a stone statue in the battlefield....and he was alive ....it's a suspense....

Mr.Bhat said:
Recieved this msg from a relative who watched the Movie in outside India which was leaked.. Dont know right or wrong..

Bro, please remove the quoted text. It's not good. If it's right it will spoil the excitement of the movie. After reading this my curiosity has ended...:s

Last edited by a moderator:
This is when we need a spoiler tag, which can hide the content and we can click on the tag to view the hidden content.

I hope our forum software developers consider adding it in future.

By the way, i don't see any reason to remove unless it is violating any forum policy. :shy

Right.. Its like the info about additions,Testing in DTH.. we know very much earlier than the actual additions ...

Mr.Bhat said:
I think its better to leave to Team to decide ..
Very bad bro.
I unfriend 3 friends from facebook because they leak film story

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock