BARC TRP | WEEK 23

request u to raise red flag in thread itself
Bro,
This will make thread going off topic unnecessarily.
I never intend to break rules and above lines were not connected directly to any topic or subject. I would have happily clarified or even made changes if there were valid concerns put forward.
We are aware that your intention wasn't to break the rules. But bro rules remain same irrespective of situation. You should've just added the english translation for this hindi post.

If you're having further doubts you are open to create a thread in talk to team section. Let's not make this thread off topic

Last edited:
Bro,
This will make thread going off topic unnecessarily.

We are aware that your intention wasn't to break the rules. But bro rules remain same irrespective of situation. You should've just added the english translation for this hindi post.

Brother, i would have added translation if it was something important related to topic. These were just funny filmi lines for humour

Brother, i would have added translation if it was something important related to topic. These were just funny filmi lines for humour
Bro,
If you're having further doubts you are open to create a thread in talk to team section. Let's not make this thread off topic.

Source

Inside news there is very interesting data about news channels performance during election period

20190613-190520.jpg
20190613-191245.jpg
20190613-191311.jpg
20190613-191345.jpg

English news channels performance during election period
Source credit indiantelevision.com
20190613-191618.jpg
20190613-191647.jpg
20190613-191702.jpg

Dhamakedar Entry Of Colors Gujarati Cinema :win: In Just first week of Launch.. Became 2nd Most Viewed Gujarati Channel just After Launch ..:clap2::clap2::clap2::kiss2::tup:

That's because there's no competition in the Gujarati entertainment market. Only Colors Gujarati and Colors Gujarati Cinema.

That's because there's no competition in the Gujarati entertainment market. Only Colors Gujarati and Colors Gujarati Cinema.
No Its still a Big Achievement ..Bcz All d Big Media houses lyk Star N Zee Think dat Der Is No Market or Audience Fr Gujarati channels.N de just Dont Care Fr Gujarati Channels .. So calld Big Media Houses in India Only interested in launching Tamil Telugu bengali Punjabi Malyalam Channels every month.. ..But here Viacom 18 Have proved Them Wrong N Has given Strong Message to Dos Ppl Who Think dt Gujarati Channel have No audience...Yes Gujarat is still Small market but It doesn't mean dt Gujarati Language have No Viewers..If u do Some proper Planning N Marketing Den Gujarat has Also gr8 potential fr Gujarati Tv & Entertainment Market ....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock