1qdmoO9.jpg
Source

Chirodini Tumi Je Amar
Coming Soon
Only on Colors SD/HD
7SDktL2.jpg

Last edited:
Quoting from here: Banda Bada Filmy Hai | coming soon @ ZeeTV
Zee TV’s fiction shows are doing quite well on the ratings charts. And now the channel is set to strengthen their presence in the non-fiction space by bringing a new game show tentatively titled Banda Bada Filmy Hai.

The contestants will participate in Bollywood quizzes and the biggest Bollywood fan will win the show.
The channel is in talks with Manish Paul to host the show.
Manish Paul to host Zee TV’s game show tentatively titled Banda Bada Filmy Hai?
@Optimus_Prime, @Riddhiman, @Bishnu15 and @asgworldindia, do you remember the show Ke Hobe Biggest Fan on Zee Bangla? :huh: There was only 1 season, I think in 2010 or 2011. It was a similar show.

Last edited:
How do You forget My name @JollyLNB Bhai ?? I am still there to represent Bengal as well as Kolkata :welcome:............

BTW the show you mentioned "Ke Hobe Biggest Fan?" was one of the Wonderful as well as popular sitcom from Zee Bangla and was wonderfully presented by Sri Anuraag Basu and that time it gathered immense popularity regarding TRP.

Now Zee TV have adopted the Concept & Formatted in Hindi and in plan to bring the in Weekend Sat-Sun slot @7 pm.
Let's see what happened in upcoming days for this Show.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock