Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,336
  • Views: Views 1,033,102
Bro. ADTV Expansive compare to Dishtv. I don't think so.
Bro now they will add channels one by one as many of their transponders are getting free by some channels are shifting to MPEG2 to MPEG4 mode,so all declared channels at least SD channels will be added by one by one by DishTV or others if they have transponders capacity to do so,previously they were not adding because they have to increase package rate which DishTV never wanted so that its users do not shift to Tatasky or Airtel

I think once they shift all south channels to st2 then they are going to add all pending channels of north

Bro now they will add channels one by one as many of their transponders are getting free by some channels are shifting to MPEG2 to MPEG4 mode,so all declared channels at least SD channels will be added by one by one by DishTV or others if they have transponders capacity to do so,previously they were not adding because they have to increase package rate which DishTV never wanted so that its users do not shift to Tatasky or Airtel
There is no issue of space with dish TV to add new channels. They are intentionally not adding any new channel.

Free add on is available in website could we add that for with customer, cc take lot of waiting time to talk. How to add free add on apart from cc. Will that be added for people in st2 south

Free add on is available in website could we add that for with customer, cc take lot of waiting time to talk. How to add free add on apart from cc. Will that be added for people in st2 south
I think addon will remain in your VC even if you shift to ST2.

For unknown reasons, I lost Movies Now and Zee TV HD frequency from my Arion HD set top box. There is no issue of signals or dish alignment because when i rescane the channels everything works well for 1 day or sometimes 2 days but after that same problem repeate. Movies now SD shows No signals error 301 even though I have full signs of this frequency. Moreover, if there is signals issue then they must not start working after channels scanning. I already tried updating the EPG and force software but still the issue remains the same. Anyone else facing similar thing with Dish TV HD Arion HD box?

I lost tv10 Telugu news, T5 Telugu, Andhra jyoti, Gemini music, Gemini movies etc.
on my dish true HD+ since 3 days. I tried to upgrade but no luck. Do you have any idea why?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock