Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,336
  • Views: Views 1,033,247
I am not able to select any channels from the website or app. When i called dish tv cc they told to drop a mail to them about the same. Seems like they cant activate any channels by calling them. For some reason the website doesnt show any channels for me. Also dish tv is cheating consumers big time by putting packs like HD bouquet 1 from times network which contains only 1 HD channel whereas the original broadcaster pack contains 5 channels. If most of the channels are not available in the TP then they shouldve removed that pack.

I am not able to select any channels from the website or app. When i called dish tv cc they told to drop a mail to them about the same. Seems like they cant activate any channels by calling them. For some reason the website doesnt show any channels for me. Also dish tv is cheating consumers big time by putting packs like HD bouquet 1 from times network which contains only 1 HD channel whereas the original broadcaster pack contains 5 channels. If most of the channels are not available in the TP then they shouldve removed that pack.

Yes I also activated the value HD pack where MTV HD+ and VH1 HD is missing. I asked for reduction in prices where CC said that respective SD channels will be provided without understanding the issue.

Yes I also activated the value HD pack where MTV HD+ and VH1 HD is missing. I asked for reduction in prices where CC said that respective SD channels will be provided without understanding the issue.
If I wanted SD channels I can pay Rs.13 and activate it. Then why are they charging me Rs.20 for just 1 HD channel where as the broadcaster is giving 5 HD channels. Now i regret taking ST2 alignment from dish. Seems like most english HD channels are not there in ST2. Dish should merge their operations with D2H rather than make people choose between regional HD and english HD channels

If I wanted SD channels I can pay Rs.13 and activate it. Then why are they charging me Rs.20 for just 1 HD channel where as the broadcaster is giving 5 HD channels. Now i regret taking ST2 alignment from dish. Seems like most english HD channels are not there in ST2. Dish should merge their operations with D2H rather than make people choose between regional HD and english HD channels

Just wait for some time till their operations become stable you will get all of them on ST2 also.

Iam not able to create mera apna pack in dish tv the website shows my pack is bst base pack of North but cc told no pack in this name and my pack is FTA iam not understand

Source

Source

*Its bug or technical error? All the broadcaster bouquets r showing double no.- of their original exist channels no. in map tool menu option. i.e.-If there is 10 channels then it is showing 20. As a result total channels increasing at the end.
**is it a bug or technical error or something else.....
**showing these since last few days..

Br
Source

Source

*Its bug or technical error? All the broadcaster bouquets r showing double no.- of their original exist channels no. in map tool menu option. i.e.-If there is 10 channels then it is showing 20. As a result total channels increasing at the end.
Bro how many channels they are giving on their website on their basic pack of 153ruppes

Source

Source

You dont need to worry about this. They are not charging NCF above Rs.154. Even if it shows double the NCF is capped at 154 for dish combos, addons and mera apna pack and even individual channel additions. I am getting around 287 channels for NCF Rs.154

Br
Bro how many channels they are giving on their website on their basic pack of 153ruppes

some times 147, 153, 187, 190, it changing time to time.
*they r claiming that all bst is ncf free,
* after 100 channels except that bst (147/ 187 etc), then ncf will change 153 to next slab

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock