Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,039,023
Great news for dishtv customers today I call dishtv cc and told them that what is the lock in period of channel now in replay they said that there is no lock in period of channels it's now customers choose to add or delete the channel whenever he/ she wants to delete or add any channel and another good news is dishtv is not charging any ncf of channels which we add after a package of 153 ruppes
I think they are following this formula
For Base ₹153 (In which they can remove ₹130)
Created pack including NCF/or not as they can waive it (You can not decode at what rate they calculated high rate channels)
Now added GST
Removed some sports channel from packs (Except Titanium)
So where is good news in real seance ?

I think they are following this formula
For Base ₹153 (In which they can remove ₹130)
Created pack including NCF/or not as they can waive it (You can not decode at what rate they calculated high rate channels)
Now added GST
Removed some sports channel from packs (Except Titanium)
So where is good news in real seance ?
He said there is no lock in period and max ncf is of ₹153 for any no of channel what did u understand??

He said there is no lock in period and max ncf is of ₹153 for any no of channel what did u understand??
Fist thing First>> Be polite and don't question my ability ;)
Now try to get my point
With Fixed 153 NCF (with Tax) any pack is expansive specially when someone finds that they have removed some important like Sports channel from all except highest price pack.
Without NCF most of people may go for Titanium pack i think.

Fist thing First>> Be polite and don't question my ability ;)
Now try to get my point
With Fixed 153 NCF (with Tax) any pack is expansive specially when someone finds that they have removed some important like Sports channel from all except highest price pack.
Without NCF most of people may go for Titanium pack i think.
Still better than paying additional ncf, and I don't think there would be many people going for titanium pack. Majority of people who use dishtv have budget of 250-350 monthly

Did they start activating new packs? My pack is still the old one. Even after I recharged dishtv the app and tv shows different switch off dates.

Still better than paying additional ncf, and I don't think there would be many people going for titanium pack. Majority of people who use dishtv have budget of 250-350 monthly
I too believe that most of consumers want to pay max ₹350 but also want all sports channels, GEC NEWS and other infotainment channels
English movies comes latter Kids channels are must of family having Kid/s
But cleverly the DTH service providers are not providing all the Sports channels in less than ₹300 packs yes Independent TV is exception i think due to very realistic pricing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock