Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,336
  • Views: Views 1,033,247
As per dish dealer called me for ST2.. they three to four times saying NSS6 stops telecast some channels... This was right I think

I selected bst south +pay channels bouqet(star&sun)+flowers+raj musix and news malayalam +sony12 bouquet it automatically went to dd channels + pay+ flowers+raj musix and news malayalam and all bouquets (showing gujarathi fta in app/website login doesn't work)

Fta channels in bst south wasn't working...

For getting fta malayalam channels.. i did changed to dish combo (classic joy+malayalam) +flowers+raj mal

*Now am getting those all selected channel..

They are creating issue with mera apna pack only.. (bakwas dishtv)

Their desire is to make customers to subscribe to all those unpopular channels even if they desire not to...sub.

I selected bst south +pay channels bouqet(star&sun)+flowers+raj musix and news malayalam +sony12 bouquet it automatically went to dd channels + pay+ flowers+raj musix and news malayalam and all bouquets (showing gujarathi fta in app/website login doesn't work)

Fta channels in bst south wasn't working...

For getting fta malayalam channels.. i did changed to dish combo (classic joy+malayalam) +flowers+raj mal

*Now am getting those all selected channel..

They are creating issue with mera apna pack only.. (bakwas dishtv)

Their desire is to make customers to subscribe to all those unpopular channels even if they desire not to...sub.
Same thing happening in d2h options, they have not tested their software.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock