Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,915
But I'm facing this issue Bro u have possible to change package and add channels on website

yes no issues in adding channels or changing packs and est part is it changes instantly...i have changed my pack/add or remove channels 4-5 times after feb 1st

yes no issues in adding channels or changing packs and est part is it changes instantly...i have changed my pack/add or remove channels 4-5 times after feb 1st
But the website/App is not allowing to add channels. I am able to add bouquets and Add on(s) only.

But how many times dishtv implemented the changes ie added/deleted each time.Mine I sent a mail which they responded but never took action.

But the website/App is not allowing to add channels. I am able to add bouquets and Add on(s) only.

u have to go through the whole process....eg u have too choose ur pack/desired channels all over again and add missing channels

But how many times dishtv implemented the changes ie added/deleted each time.Mine I sent a mail which they responded but never took action.

bro now dishtv cc cant do anything u have too login and add/remove pack/channel by urself

In malayalam flowers tv and Jeevan tv not available showing unsubcribed channel also the two channels fta channels cc said there was prblm facing this two channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock